Some small changes for a better UI

Wallvid

*see the attached image*

Orange : Give us a feature to make it permanently translucent.

Green : Give us a 4th mode where the visualization plays on in the BACKGROUND i.e. the part where blurred album art shows up.

Blue : Make it like the previous version by putting the Artist name first and album name second (Can make it optional) As while listening to a track I'd like to rather know the Artist name than album name. Also it would be cherry on cake if that could be not static. Like it moves through the whole name like in the previous version.

Purple : An option to remove it out for a cleaner UI. (The 3 dots on cover art can be replaced with rating option which is currently on left)Screenshot_2018-09-09-12-47-22-157_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.e28ab24562d21c081fb58454794384b5.png

17 hours ago, napster_8 said:

I think the skins are being built as we speak and there are a couple of skins already on playstore for the newest beta, you can go check it out... I don't think there will be anymore customization that will be added to the main Poweramp app :)

Why won't there be any changes? Some of them have been requested by more people!

3 hours ago, Wallvid said:

Why won't there be any changes? Some of them have been requested by more people!

At some point Max will have to finalise the basic interface and the way skins/API/etc work in order to actually release the product as a final v3. That doesn't mean no further work will occur though, there are lots of plans for the future too.

Andre

Archived