Poweramp
napster_8

Search unavailable while creating playlist or queue

You would need to do it the other way around. i.e. do the search first, and then long-press on any of the resulting items to start multi-select mode and add some or all of the results to a Playlist.

Andre

That way only the first song of the playlist can be searched ?. I have song collection around 3k+, it would be a helpful addition to conduct the search while selecting... 

I am not sure if i am allowed to post a screenshot of other players on android in hereScreenshot_20180909-160732.thumb.jpg.af097794c4df04c7387d875e6b8bcef4.jpg, but i can really show you how it can be done in Blackplayer Ex...

Basic search tool coupled with insane animations and Hi-Res stuff will put Poweramp on a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL of a music player

1. Search.

2. Select few songs to be queued/playlisted. 

3. Clear and do another search. 

4. Select a few more songs... 

Note: The Poweramp does NOT remember what songs you selected in the step 2...

I hope you guys get what I'm trying to say in here... ? Screenshot_20180909-162304.thumb.jpg.99ed9ee21a1332aa9dc99431c2299849.jpg

51 minutes ago, napster_8 said:

1. Search.

2. Select few songs to be queued/playlisted. 

3. Clear and do another search. 

4. Select a few more songs... 

You just need to add step 2a, which is tap 'Add to Playlist' to add your currently chosen items to the queue/playlist before you go to step 3 and do the next search.

Andre

That would take ALOT of time to create one playlist anyways. I observed that we can generate playlists in blackplayer and play those in Poweramp... So yeah. That's the solution

18 minutes ago, napster_8 said:

That would take ALOT of time to create one playlist anyways. 

Why? With multi-select you can choose as many as your like from each search (or other categories) and the actual adding to a Playlist bit inbetween each search is just two taps.

Andre