[795] UI sometimes shows the wrong song being played, while the notification is correct

MaxOfS2D

I haven't been able to find reliable repro steps for this bug, but I figured I'd put it here in case someone else runs into the same issue.

Here's a video of the bug:

In this video, the main UI is showing the incorrect track. The notification is correct.

The thing that has caught my eye is that the main UI is showing the tracks as if they were in the regular, non-shuffled order (which is set to Alphabetic in this playlist). My shuffle modes are Repeat List / Shuffle Songs.

On 9/7/2018 at 11:49 PM, MaxOfS2D said:

I haven't been able to find reliable repro steps for this bug, but I figured I'd put it here in case someone else runs into the same issue.

Here's a video of the bug:

In this video, the main UI is showing the incorrect track. The notification is correct.

The thing that has caught my eye is that the main UI is showing the tracks as if they were in the regular, non-shuffled order (which is set to Alphabetic in this playlist). My shuffle modes are Repeat List / Shuffle Songs.

Same problem here

I also just encountered this bug in build 796. The correct song is indicated in the notifications while the main player has the wrong info. The seekbar has the right info (length of song). The widget also contains the correct song. The main UI also shows that the songs are in a non shuffled order although the songs that are playing are shuffled. 

Archived