v795 - Queue bug

invaderzim

First, tried if there is another same post but found none. Anyhow, when you are playing a song then set another one, say, in another folder to Queue, the song will finish then jump to the queued song. After the latter ends, it will return to the last song played before the queued one and play it again. In v2, this was not the case.

This was the pattern in v2 --

Song1 (Folder1) -> Queue Song1 -> Song2 (Folder1)

In v3 --

Song1 (Folder1) -> Queue Song1 -> Song1 (Folder1)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2018 at 5:48 AM, andrewilley said:

I get the same,  I agree it should not work like this, after the queue has completed PA should play the next track from the original sequence, not replay the last one it played before.

Andre

Hi Andre. V796 crashes on me before and after playing in queue so I sent logs to Max. Can't tell if this has been fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, maxmp said:

Build 798+ should continue post-queue playback starting from the next track (if available).

After queue PA plays again the same song prior to queue. It should play the next track. And of course the next trackS ARE available.

7 hours ago, invaderzim said:

After queue PA plays again the same song prior to queue. It should play the next track. And of course the next trackS ARE available.

And this is on build 799? That issue did occur on build 797 and earlier, but was fixed in 798 (well, it works fine for me now anyway).

Andre

Archived