Corrupting my MP4

Krish

Poweramp corrupting my mp4 files. 

When i play some video songs in the player.. The video song's tempo changes to very low. 

This is also happening in newer builds of v2. 

But it doesn't happens in older builds for ex in 574 build. 

Fix this issue.. I don't want to listen to mp4 through video player.. i like to listen them in Poweramp. 

8 minutes ago, Krish said:

I know its not a video player but still i want to play mp4 files with no problem like i used to do in build 574

As all the audio libraries have been replaced in the newer releases, I strongly suspect that won't happen. You could roll back to 574 if it is that vital to you.

Andre

12 hours ago, andrewilley said:

As all the audio libraries have been replaced in the newer releases, I strongly suspect that won't happen. You could roll back to 574 if it is that vital to you.

Andre

Didn't expect that developers of this app are this rude. Dissappointed!! 

30 minutes ago, Krish said:

Didn't expect that developers of this app are this rude. Dissappointed!! 

I'm not a developer, I'm a forum moderator. I did answer your question civilly though (even when you repeated it after my first reply) which is that Poweramp  has never been designed to play video files, and so the dev is unlikely to be able to spend time trying to optimise his newer audio code to handle video files better. I'm sorry the answer doesn't suit you, but I don't know how else to phrase it other than repeating that you could consider rolling back to any previous version which worked as you wanted it to. Otherwise, a video player might be a better solution for you?

Andre

Archived