Jump to content
Poweramp
gcantoni

Rainbow Skin for Poweramp 3.0+! (Build 795+)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

Can the semi-transparent background be used for virtual buttons in such a way that visualization is displayed in the buttons?

i will look. Poweramp is a very big app. I need time to find what can be themed and not. Max has been done a very great job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

i will look. Poweramp is a very big app. I need time to find what can be themed and not. Max has been done a very great job.

Thanks for responding promptly to my questions. I hope you will continue to see good themes for you.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrmahdi said:

Thanks for responding promptly to my questions. I hope you will continue to see good themes for you.?

sure :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

I have worked on a way to hide the Poweramp navbar only in player. What do you think?

IMAGE 2018-09-03 13:44:28.jpg

How would you get to the equalizer and the library from the player, without PA navigation bar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, pauldamo said:

How would you get to the equalizer and the library from the player, without PA navigation bar.

By going back . It won't be visible only in player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, pauldamo said:

OK then, but I don't think I'd like it, I like the transparent navigation bar though.

you can go back by making a swipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I wonder if it's possible to have both a 'thin-line' progress bar showing the whole track (much easier to see where you are) and also the new-style dynamic seekbar (better for making small adjustments and jumps in longer tracks) within the same skin?

Personally, my ideal would be something very similar to the above example from max, but without the black-box backgrounds around the text items (which still remind me of old Dymo stick-on labels - anyone remember those?) and using smaller control buttons to allow enough space for separate spaces for a dynamic seekbar, a full-length (thin) progress bar, and the five 'Pro' buttons (in my mind, "Pro" in this case means "Proper", as proper playback controls are certainly not an advanced user thing, they are essential and basic controls)

Andre

+1 on this! Good job to the OP for his skin/theme. But, I really prefer the sample Max posted. That for me is near perfect already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, invaderzim said:

+1 on this! Good job to the OP for his skin/theme. But, I really prefer the sample Max posted. That for me is near perfect already.

I am adding some nice options ( similar to Max example )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gcantoni said:

I am adding some nice options ( similar to Max example )

Possible to have black as an accent color, I'd like to have black icons on a transparent navigation bar or just transparent without them changing to red.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pauldamo said:

Possible to have black as an accent color, I'd like to have black icons on a transparent navigation bar or just transparent without them changing to red.

Sure but some elements will be invisible ( black on black ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

Sure but some elements will be invisible ( black on black ).

I see what you mean, I like the blurred background effect,so maybe when just using Transparent  navigation leaving the default color Grey, and not having to have to use red as the default that you picked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, gcantoni said:

I have worked on a way to hide the Poweramp navbar only in player. What do you think?

IMAGE 2018-09-03 13:44:28.jpg

This will only be a toggle option, correct? Cause I would personally not like to have that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BROKEN said:

This will only be a toggle option, correct? Cause I would personally not like to have that.

It will be a toogle option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gcantoni said:

The next update will be very awesome. In terms of skin design and in terms of code. Stay tuned :D

I understand that, but again, that's only going to be a togglable option, correct?

btw, why is the text going to bold out of the blue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BROKEN said:

I understand that, but again, that's only going to be a togglable option, correct?

btw, why is the text going to bold out of the blue?

Absolutely yes man, that option is going to be a toogable option. In particular it will be not active by default. The user will have to active it.

About the text you probably actived bold option :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how do you change the background colors on the EQ screen?  If i select more then one color at a time it doesn't show but just one color so I'm confused how that works.  I thought it was advertised to mix colors.   and how do you change the colors of the player screen besides black?  when i use black the buttons hardly show up.   the highlights are so dark they don't show up well.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

how do you change the background colors on the EQ screen?  If i select more then one color at a time it doesn't show but just one color so I'm confused how that works.  I thought it was advertised to mix colors.   and how do you change the colors of the player screen besides black?  when i use black the buttons hardly show up.   the highlights are so dark they don't show up well.   

Can you post screen?

You can mix accent and background colours by going to Poweramp skin settings. You will see a lot of options with switches. Select your favourite and turn them on :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, gcantoni said:

The next update will be very awesome. In terms of skin design and in terms of code. Stay tuned :D

Will this be the one like Max' sample? Album art over song title and album...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vijer said:

The skin says it installed successfully, but when I go to the Skin settings the selection is dimmed and it says "Skin Update Required." What update?

Maybe You didnot have 795 version of PA ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 7OH said:

Maybe You didnot have 795 version of PA ?

No, just not paying attention, I installed V2 of the skin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...