Jump to content

Rainbow Skin for Poweramp 3.0+! (Build 795+)


gcantoni
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

I think it's a Poweramp bug. No issues here on three different devices. Please provide more informations like which phone, which OS version, which Poweramp build, a logcat .. etc thanks

Very very sorry for bothering you. Seems I had to clear data from Poweramp to get the skin to work 100%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the effort into making this skin, a notes so far:

Statik Seekbar isn't available.

Pro Buttons aren't available.

"Adaptive icon" what is this?

Can you enable coloring the text? Maybe to match the accent color. It would look good if the seekbar matched that color as well.

Also, please add different colors besides black for the background color.

And lastly, it would be cool if you could theme the Poweramp Icon and stylize the player PLAY button to look like the icon shown here:

449174372_playbutton.png.806f5afe905f829e02af3d1905c3a657.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, djdarko said:

Thanks for the effort into making this skin, a notes so far:

Statik Seekbar isn't available.

Pro Buttons aren't available.

"Adaptive icon" what is this?

Can you enable coloring the text? Maybe to match the accent color. It would look good if the seekbar matched that color as well.

Also, please add different colors besides black for the background color.

And lastly, it would be cool if you could theme the Poweramp Icon and stylize the player PLAY button to look like the icon shown here:

449174372_playbutton.png.806f5afe905f829e02af3d1905c3a657.png

Definitely agree with this one. Let us know when you have it done. I'll buy it!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

I love the default color of your app. But it keeps causing poweramp795 to crash. The only way I can get out of it is to go thru your app>skin options>return back to default skin of poweramp795. I'm using Sprint non root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 os 8.0. I do have substratum running on system ui. I don't know if that has anything to do with the crashes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, infinitybeyond said:

Hi,

I love the default color of your app. But it keeps causing poweramp795 to crash. The only way I can get out of it is to go thru your app>skin options>return back to default skin of poweramp795. I'm using Sprint non root Samsung Galaxy Note 8 os 8.0. I do have substratum running on system ui. I don't know if that has anything to do with the crashes.

Clear app data in Poweramp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tip-top said:

ужасная работа, автор должен оторвать руки за это. Он сломал все работы Макса

What? About the horrible work no problem, there is who likes and who doesn't. But I didn't break work of Max. He offers a way to build skin ( like themes ) and I have done it.

Next time please don't send me emails where you literally insult me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Gemini365i said:

OoOh V3 Skins...YES, SIR! I just bought it. Can't wait to see more from you. Galaxy Note 8 & 9 here. Thank you.

Screenshot_20180902-191757_Poweramp.jpg

I also purchased your substratum skin. The RED is boss! Thx mane!

https://imgur.com/a/iBHq325

Thank you! Don't forget to read on the web how substratum themes work ( like uninstall overlays before updating OS ) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, noremac said:

Dude, that design with the album art placed above the song title and artist is perfect. Is that a working skin I can download?

I wonder if it's possible to have both a 'thin-line' progress bar showing the whole track (much easier to see where you are) and also the new-style dynamic seekbar (better for making small adjustments and jumps in longer tracks) within the same skin?

Personally, my ideal would be something very similar to the above example from max, but without the black-box backgrounds around the text items (which still remind me of old Dymo stick-on labels - anyone remember those?) and using smaller control buttons to allow enough space for separate spaces for a dynamic seekbar, a full-length (thin) progress bar, and the five 'Pro' buttons (in my mind, "Pro" in this case means "Proper", as proper playback controls are certainly not an advanced user thing, they are essential and basic controls)

Andre

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I'm trying to buy this theme as soon as possible, just one question. The name of this theme is based on color. Is it possible to change the color of the navigation bar in this theme so it's important for devices with a virtual button. And I'm glad that Powermax added the feature in the new version and it seems to me that if the button background is half-transparent, visualization will be very synchronized with the program. At first I will buy this theme.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

Well, I'm trying to buy this theme as soon as possible, just one question. The name of this theme is based on color. Is it possible to change the color of the navigation bar in this theme so it's important for devices with a virtual button. And I'm glad that Powermax added the feature in the new version and it seems to me that if the button background is half-transparent, visualization will be very synchronized with the program. At first I will buy this theme.

I have already tried making navbar colored. It looks very bad. It needs to follow the app background :) background is black and you can change accent and some part of backgrounds ( basically the most used when using Poweramp ) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, gcantoni said:

I have already tried making navbar colored. It looks very bad. It needs to follow the app background :) background is black and you can change accent and some part of backgrounds ( basically the most used when using Poweramp ) 

Can the semi-transparent background be used for virtual buttons in such a way that visualization is displayed in the buttons?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...