Jump to content
Poweramp
gcantoni

Rainbow Skin for Poweramp 3.0+! (Build 795+)

Recommended Posts

Rainbow is a brand new and unique skin that will change completely the look of your favourite music player: Poweramp.

ONLY Poweramp Version 3.0 supported! (build 795+)

Features
• Black theme with 10+ accent colors options and 5+ backgrounds colors options
Choose your favourite background and mix it with your favourite color!
Saving battery on phones with AMOLED display
• Adaptive icon
• App launcher: stable and with the essential informations

If you want an accent/background color to be added just hit me up on PM

Special thanks to @maxmp : First for the new version 3.0! The look is amazing and as a developer i can image how much work has been put on it! Second for providing a very well made template for build our skins! The template was done clearly. I will personally add something to the template via GitHub if Max likes it. Third thanks Max for helping me yesterday when i had some issues!

DOWNLOAD: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.folgore95.pa

NEWS: Guys! We are building some unique updates and something new! 

Meanwhile we opened a page to follow us and to chat with us if you have any type of issue -> Follow Us on Facebook

 

ggggggggg (1).png

ggggggggg (2).png

ggggggggg (3).png

ggggggggg (5).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, MeGustaPowerAmp said:

Mmm, i'll try it... only thing I need is a DOWNLOAD LINK!!! xD

 

21 minutes ago, noremac said:

@MeGustaPowerAmp makes a great point

Added the link! sorry i forgot it ahah :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, noremac said:

Just bought it with Google Play Rewards money. Excited to check it out!

thank you! Next updates will bring new things. Stay tuned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gcantoni said:

Updated with link!

 

FAQ ( Coming Soon )

Very nice theme! Thank you very much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, djdarko said:

@gcantoni

A few questions:

Are there any options for removing the text over the album art?

Is the track # supported?

about removing text: i can make an option but i think white texts of songs ( for example in folders ) won't be visible. The bubble with the text on album art can't be removed.

What do you mean with # track supported?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, djdarko said:

@gcantoni

I mean this feature that Max added in 795:

track.thumb.jpg.96c70e636024f24eeac151a721fda4b1.jpg

Yes it is supported. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sanket103 said:

Can you make a theme simlar to apple music ?? Vl b dope ..thnks

Apple Music doesn't provide skins. And Poweramp is better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

Yes it is supported. 

Thanks. Does your skin have options for the different seekbars shown here?

7.thumb.jpg.0337155c9747c8bb5e3f0d4a46a3

8.thumb.jpg.ea710e7a39f4e96e42c2cbea29f1

 

10 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

Apple Music doesn't provide skins. And Poweramp is better.

I think he wanted you to make a Poweramp skin that looks like Apple Music... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, djdarko said:

Thanks. Does your skin have options for the different seekbars shown here?

7.thumb.jpg.0337155c9747c8bb5e3f0d4a46a3

8.thumb.jpg.ea710e7a39f4e96e42c2cbea29f1

 

I think he wanted you to make a Poweramp skin that looks like Apple Music... ?

Actually no. But maybe I will implement something like those, in next updates!

Oh, understood. I don't like a lot white UI. But who knows :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gcantoni said:

Enjoy it ! :)

Unfortunately I can't right now. After I applied the theme, using volume crashes the app.

Is this a bug with your theme, or with 3rd party skins in Poweramp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BROKEN said:

Unfortunately I can't right now. After I applied the theme, using volume crashes the app.

Is this a bug with your theme, or with 3rd party skins in Poweramp?

I think it's a Poweramp bug. No issues here on three different devices. Please provide more informations like which phone, which OS version, which Poweramp build, a logcat .. etc thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

I think it's a Poweramp bug. No issues here on three different devices. Please provide more informations like which phone, which OS version, which Poweramp build, a logcat .. etc thanks

New Trace collected :
=====================
Poweramp Error Report, collected on: Sun Sep 02 16:52:25 EDT 2018

==============

=========================
Version: beta-build-795-play full version 
Unlocker: 2-build-26
Store: Play
Skin: 3080033 it.folgore95.pa
Device: LGE LG-H918 msm8996 elsa elsa_tmo_us armeabi-v7a armeabi
Installer: com.android.vending (11.4.16-all [0] [PR] 209796717)
Android: 7.0 NRD90M en_US ART
Fingerprint: lge/elsa_tmo_us/elsa:7.0/NRD90M/1814810049f4f:user/release-keys

Thread: 1 main
Stack : 
======= 
android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #22: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
at android.content.res.TypedArray.getLayoutDimension(TypedArray.java:765)
at android.content.res.XResources$XTypedArray.getLayoutDimension(XResources.java:1435)
at android.view.ViewGroup$LayoutParams.setBaseAttributes(ViewGroup.java:7101)
at android.view.ViewGroup$MarginLayoutParams.<init>(ViewGroup.java:7283)
at android.widget.FrameLayout$LayoutParams.<init>(FrameLayout.java:438)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:370)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:369)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:505)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginalMethodNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:360)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(<Xposed>)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:426)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:377)
at com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:424)
at android.app.Dialog.setContentView(Dialog.java:553)
at nm.l1l1(":111)
at nm$null.handleMessage(":295)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6247)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:872)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:762)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:107)

Cause : 
======= 
android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #22: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
at android.content.res.TypedArray.getLayoutDimension(TypedArray.java:765)
at android.content.res.XResources$XTypedArray.getLayoutDimension(XResources.java:1435)
at android.view.ViewGroup$LayoutParams.setBaseAttributes(ViewGroup.java:7101)
at android.view.ViewGroup$MarginLayoutParams.<init>(ViewGroup.java:7283)
at android.widget.FrameLayout$LayoutParams.<init>(FrameLayout.java:438)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:370)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:369)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:505)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginalMethodNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:360)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(<Xposed>)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:426)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:377)
at com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:424)
at android.app.Dialog.setContentView(Dialog.java:553)
at nm.l1l1(":111)
at nm$null.handleMessage(":295)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6247)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:872)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:762)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:107)
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
at android.content.res.TypedArray.getLayoutDimension(TypedArray.java:765)
at android.content.res.XResources$XTypedArray.getLayoutDimension(XResources.java:1435)
at android.view.ViewGroup$LayoutParams.setBaseAttributes(ViewGroup.java:7101)
at android.view.ViewGroup$MarginLayoutParams.<init>(ViewGroup.java:7283)
at android.widget.FrameLayout$LayoutParams.<init>(FrameLayout.java:438)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:370)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:369)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:505)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginalMethodNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:360)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(<Xposed>)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:426)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:377)
at com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:424)
at android.app.Dialog.setContentView(Dialog.java:553)
at nm.l1l1(":111)
at nm$null.handleMessage(":295)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6247)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:872)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:762)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:107)
****  End of current Report ***
New Trace collected :
=====================

 

I hope this is what you needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BROKEN said:
New Trace collected :
=====================
Poweramp Error Report, collected on: Sun Sep 02 16:52:25 EDT 2018

==============

=========================
Version: beta-build-795-play full version 
Unlocker: 2-build-26
Store: Play
Skin: 3080033 it.folgore95.pa
Device: LGE LG-H918 msm8996 elsa elsa_tmo_us armeabi-v7a armeabi
Installer: com.android.vending (11.4.16-all [0] [PR] 209796717)
Android: 7.0 NRD90M en_US ART
Fingerprint: lge/elsa_tmo_us/elsa:7.0/NRD90M/1814810049f4f:user/release-keys

Thread: 1 main
Stack : 
======= 
android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #22: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
at android.content.res.TypedArray.getLayoutDimension(TypedArray.java:765)
at android.content.res.XResources$XTypedArray.getLayoutDimension(XResources.java:1435)
at android.view.ViewGroup$LayoutParams.setBaseAttributes(ViewGroup.java:7101)
at android.view.ViewGroup$MarginLayoutParams.<init>(ViewGroup.java:7283)
at android.widget.FrameLayout$LayoutParams.<init>(FrameLayout.java:438)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:370)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:369)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:505)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginalMethodNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:360)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(<Xposed>)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:426)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:377)
at com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:424)
at android.app.Dialog.setContentView(Dialog.java:553)
at nm.l1l1(":111)
at nm$null.handleMessage(":295)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6247)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:872)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:762)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:107)

Cause : 
======= 
android.view.InflateException: Binary XML file line #22: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
at android.content.res.TypedArray.getLayoutDimension(TypedArray.java:765)
at android.content.res.XResources$XTypedArray.getLayoutDimension(XResources.java:1435)
at android.view.ViewGroup$LayoutParams.setBaseAttributes(ViewGroup.java:7101)
at android.view.ViewGroup$MarginLayoutParams.<init>(ViewGroup.java:7283)
at android.widget.FrameLayout$LayoutParams.<init>(FrameLayout.java:438)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:370)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:369)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:505)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginalMethodNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:360)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(<Xposed>)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:426)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:377)
at com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:424)
at android.app.Dialog.setContentView(Dialog.java:553)
at nm.l1l1(":111)
at nm$null.handleMessage(":295)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6247)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:872)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:762)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:107)
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Binary XML file line #22: You must supply a layout_width attribute.
at android.content.res.TypedArray.getLayoutDimension(TypedArray.java:765)
at android.content.res.XResources$XTypedArray.getLayoutDimension(XResources.java:1435)
at android.view.ViewGroup$LayoutParams.setBaseAttributes(ViewGroup.java:7101)
at android.view.ViewGroup$MarginLayoutParams.<init>(ViewGroup.java:7283)
at android.widget.FrameLayout$LayoutParams.<init>(FrameLayout.java:438)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:370)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.generateLayoutParams(FrameLayout.java:369)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:505)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.invokeOriginalMethodNative(Native Method)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.handleHookedMethod(XposedBridge.java:360)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(<Xposed>)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:426)
at android.view.LayoutInflater.inflate(LayoutInflater.java:377)
at com.android.internal.policy.PhoneWindow.setContentView(PhoneWindow.java:424)
at android.app.Dialog.setContentView(Dialog.java:553)
at nm.l1l1(":111)
at nm$null.handleMessage(":295)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6247)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:872)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:762)
at de.robv.android.xposed.XposedBridge.main(XposedBridge.java:107)
****  End of current Report ***
New Trace collected :
=====================

 

I hope this is what you needed

Please post logs as files or on some websites like hastebin!

I just gave a quick look , it looks fine. I will investigate better those days. During that, try using other options and let me know if you still face the bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...