Rainbow Skin for Poweramp 3.0+! (Build 795+)

gcantoni

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Champ said:

Ok. Thanks for your replies. Nice one

This is basically an example of what the screen looks like with color options on, the bottom navbar area has 5 background colors, and 11 accent colors. There is also an option to make the actual background behind the artwork black, but when you enable it the text covers the art as shown here:

Screenshot_20180921-090404.thumb.png.321daaacf4ee654c08f391e04f9f2802.png

9 hours ago, djdarko said:

This is basically an example of what the screen looks like with color options on, the bottom navbar area has 5 background colors, and 11 accent colors. There is also an option to make the actual background behind the artwork black, but when you enable it the text covers the art as shown here:

if you use the alternative layout with album name below artwork and you want a black background as well, go to PA settings/background and slide them all to the left except background details move it to about the middle and the background will be black with album name below artwork

On 9/21/2018 at 4:11 PM, djdarko said:

Thanks!

23 hours ago, pauldamo said:

if you use the alternative layout with album name below artwork and you want a black background as well, go to PA settings/background and slide them all to the left except background details move it to about the middle and the background will be black with album name below artwork

Thanks a lot!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2018 at 7:38 PM, pauldamo said:

I don't know what changed but I lost my black background. It kept wanting to colorize it. Your post helped me get it back. Thanks a lot.

@gcantoni Can you please make a skin the same as the one below but instead of plain seekbar, use the wave seekbar?

Also, remove the black box in the song  title, artist info, or make title bg adaptive to the background image blur. So when the bg is dark, make the title white, vice versa.

Screenshot_2018-10-06-22-42-53-628.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 8:23 PM, invaderzim said:

@gcantoni Can you please make a skin the same as the one below but instead of plain seekbar, use the wave seekbar?

Also, remove the black box in the song  title, artist info, or make title bg adaptive to the background image blur. So when the bg is dark, make the title white, vice versa.

Screenshot_2018-10-06-22-42-53-628.jpeg

I wonder how he will be able to fit a whole wavebar in this space constrained layout only way is to remove something altogether which i dont think is in terms with the v3 layout 

10 minutes ago, Ameya28 said:

I wonder how he will be able to fit a whole wavebar in this space constrained layout only way is to remove something altogether which i dont think is in terms with the v3 layout 

You have to read the other skin threads, Andrew0 got it working with his blue light/dark skins. ?

Hopefully someone can help me or at least explain what these features are on the Rainbow Skins For V3 Poweramp 3.0 + !! (Build 795 +). I'm confused as is what the Alternative Scrolling is and where can it be spotted at on the music player or whatever it  is.  Will someone please be so kind to explain or screenshot the differences between Alternative Scrolling, Alternative Scrolling 2, Alternative Scrolling 3, and Inverted Scrolling and as well what they do. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...