Rainbow Skin for Poweramp 3.0+! (Build 795+)

gcantoni

4 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

Can the semi-transparent background be used for virtual buttons in such a way that visualization is displayed in the buttons?

i will look. Poweramp is a very big app. I need time to find what can be themed and not. Max has been done a very great job.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

i will look. Poweramp is a very big app. I need time to find what can be themed and not. Max has been done a very great job.

Thanks for responding promptly to my questions. I hope you will continue to see good themes for you.?

8 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I wonder if it's possible to have both a 'thin-line' progress bar showing the whole track (much easier to see where you are) and also the new-style dynamic seekbar (better for making small adjustments and jumps in longer tracks) within the same skin?

Personally, my ideal would be something very similar to the above example from max, but without the black-box backgrounds around the text items (which still remind me of old Dymo stick-on labels - anyone remember those?) and using smaller control buttons to allow enough space for separate spaces for a dynamic seekbar, a full-length (thin) progress bar, and the five 'Pro' buttons (in my mind, "Pro" in this case means "Proper", as proper playback controls are certainly not an advanced user thing, they are essential and basic controls)

Andre

+1 on this! Good job to the OP for his skin/theme. But, I really prefer the sample Max posted. That for me is near perfect already.

4 hours ago, pauldamo said:

Possible to have black as an accent color, I'd like to have black icons on a transparent navigation bar or just transparent without them changing to red.

Sure but some elements will be invisible ( black on black ).

9 minutes ago, gcantoni said:

Sure but some elements will be invisible ( black on black ).

I see what you mean, I like the blurred background effect,so maybe when just using Transparent  navigation leaving the default color Grey, and not having to have to use red as the default that you picked.

2 hours ago, gcantoni said:

The next update will be very awesome. In terms of skin design and in terms of code. Stay tuned :D

I understand that, but again, that's only going to be a togglable option, correct?

btw, why is the text going to bold out of the blue?

41 minutes ago, BROKEN said:

I understand that, but again, that's only going to be a togglable option, correct?

btw, why is the text going to bold out of the blue?

Absolutely yes man, that option is going to be a toogable option. In particular it will be not active by default. The user will have to active it.

About the text you probably actived bold option :D

how do you change the background colors on the EQ screen?  If i select more then one color at a time it doesn't show but just one color so I'm confused how that works.  I thought it was advertised to mix colors.   and how do you change the colors of the player screen besides black?  when i use black the buttons hardly show up.   the highlights are so dark they don't show up well.   

2 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

how do you change the background colors on the EQ screen?  If i select more then one color at a time it doesn't show but just one color so I'm confused how that works.  I thought it was advertised to mix colors.   and how do you change the colors of the player screen besides black?  when i use black the buttons hardly show up.   the highlights are so dark they don't show up well.   

Can you post screen?

You can mix accent and background colours by going to Poweramp skin settings. You will see a lot of options with switches. Select your favourite and turn them on :)

3 minutes ago, vijer said:

The skin says it installed successfully, but when I go to the Skin settings the selection is dimmed and it says "Skin Update Required." What update?

Maybe You didnot have 795 version of PA ?