• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Widget crashes.

(Add options as version 709 ↓↓)

2. Fast forward/backward option using Pro buttons,

3. Seekbar in list for currently playing music,

4. Bold font (or any other marking) for currently playing file in list,

5. Enable/disable option for change (next/previous) track using gesture of album art.

3 hours ago, maxmp said:

@sparsa Google ROMs have no Snapdragon patches for hi-res, so Google Android devices don't support hi-res on wired headset on stock rom unfortunately (they do support it on USB DACs and BT). This includes Pie. As for other OEMs, I guess their Pie variants will include hi-res patches (as this is an advertised feature for many devices, e.g. S8/S9 or LGs V series).

So there is no fix for it ?

Max, how is it going?:)

I got an issue both 793 and 795

The Reverb knobs will cover each other in landscape orientation like…this.

My device is Huawei Honor View 10(Though it is the Chinese version I think that is the same as the foreign version)

Anyone else?

……………………………………………………Frank

Screenshot_20180901-213522.jpg

1 hour ago, Vic333 said:

The "Album Artist" tag needs be be utilized. Which. as far as I see, Poweramp does not utilize. 

Yeah "Album Artist" that's one of two things holding me back from this being the perfect player. What's really bothering me is I can't see the tag anymore... I name an "Artist: Linkin Park" and "Album Artist: Mike Shinoda" and the album shows up under "Artist: Linkin Park" but you can't see "Album Artist" under the album title anymore, you see the "Artist" tag. So I can't distinguish which projects are solo or band albums. In V2 709 this worked.

Album Art I have another struggle. It is preferring embedded artwork over in folder for thumbnail. I use folder.jpg as I did with V2. In V2 your thumbnail preview was the folder.jpg art and when you actually played the song it was embedded.

Sony Xperia Z5 compact

1 hour ago, PChwdhry said:

1. Widget crashes.

(Add options as version 709 ↓↓)

2. Fast forward/backward option using Pro buttons,

3. Seekbar in list for currently playing music,

4. Bold font (or any other marking) for currently playing file in list,

5. Enable/disable option for change (next/previous) track using gesture of album art.

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

I actually have the opposite request, I set my artwork zoom to about 105% to better fill the screen without leaving too much wasted border space (I do the same in my Android home-screens, via Nova Launcher). So I'd like the Zoom feature back too, but for the opposite reason to you. :)

Andre

You have a point.. :)
But mine was.. so that with the current setup I can have a look at the complete album art as well the song title. Currently the title is placed above the album-art, and some customization in this regard would be appreciated.. 

21 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Alejandro.ib1610 I recommend Settings => Library => Full Rescan.

Tried this also doesn't work.. Whether it's Under the ALBUMS option or GENRE > "WHATEVER'S GENRE CHOSEN", if it's a SINGLE album with various artist it will show up like in my previous picture with each artist being seperated..

The only way to see all artist under one album like it should be is to go Under the FOLDERS option like in this photo (streets of Paris is the "various artist album and each is trashed correctly)

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Hi @ maxmp  , the recent beta release is great, but there are some issues with EQ, I can not apply EQ to each song, in previous versions I could do, but this version does not, though I do not  think it's a bug, I still want to let you know, because this is a feature I like a lot, and sadly it's not available on new versions, I have some pictures to show you more about it

Screenshot_2018-08-26-01-20-11.png

Screenshot_2018-08-26-01-26-56.png

@http001 Per song preset assignment is disabled due to new audio engine. New audio engine always does crossfading / fading and other smoothing over audio, but changing equalizer preset during such crossfades has several issues:

- clicks / pops when preset differs esp. in basses
- there is no defined start of song or end of song during crossfade, so presset applying always sounds weird in this case

Also per song eq management was complicated and had own issues as well - you can't directly see what songs have presets assigned causing sudden preset changes.

@MrRobot Can you upload / send via PM this album (may be just 2-3 songs) for tests? Thanks!

15 hours ago, HEADHONCHO said:

Damn ? I actually carry a shit phone.

Hey man I wouldn't worry about it to much. I'm on an LG V20 with the QUAD DAC and HiRes capability but I don't even use the HiRes output because 95% of my music is not HiRes to begin with and so I use Viper and Dolby. I downloaded a 96khz Michael Jackson album off of HDtracks and I'll admit it sounds amazing with the right pair of headphones and going through the HiRes out but HiRes stuff is pricey and still pretty niche as far as my musical tastes are.

I've tried since the first time I purchased PA v2 to get my music to sound good using PA's equalizer but no matter what I did I never could get it to sound as good as the specific combo of Viper and Dolby Atmos that I'm using right now.

Hi @maxmp can you please add the fast rewind/advance action while pressing the  previous and next buttons, like in V2?  

Mmm, I'm still having issues with the widget... now it's exactly the opposite: Sometimes, the widget goes blank while playing.

Also, text is still overlapping while in Spanish (and other languages, actually)... I have an idea: 

What if, like in the English translation, using abbreviations is the correct take? 

For example, "Ecualizador" means in English "Equalizer"; "Ecualizador" in short could be "ECU" like "Equalizer" is in short "EQ"... sorry for the mess I just wrote xD, but I didn't found another way to explain it. 

Archived