Poweramp beta build-795

maxmp

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Absinthequ said:

@maxmp Are we going to have the ability to change the artist image of a two character artist? Example I can't change the artist image for my artists: U2, TI, NF, TQ

Click the artist image then the 3 dots menu on the right,then click image,you can pick from images supplied or an image in your gallery.

13 minutes ago, pauldamo said:

Click the artist image then the 3 dots menu on the right,then click image,you can pick from images supplied or an image in your gallery.

Yeah, I know how to change an artist image, It doesn't work if the "artist" tag has only two characters as the name is what I'm saying. It won't even go to the screen that allows you to search, Select no image or choose from gallery. It just says "Data not available". So I'm stuck with whatever random artwork it selected. I have artists U2, NF, TI, TQ and a few more. The artist has to at least have 3 characters to allow you to change it.

1 minute ago, Absinthequ said:

Yeah, I know how to change an artist image, It doesn't work if the "artist" tag has only two characters as the name is what I'm saying. It won't even go to the screen that allows you to search, Select no image or choose from gallery. It just says "Data not available". So I'm stuck with whatever random artwork it selected. I have artists U2, NF, TI, TQ and a few more. The artist has to at least have 3 characters to allow you to change it.

Ah, OK I didn't know that.

The reason it's annoying is because it gets kind of cluttered with all the random pictures, so I disabled pictures for most artists and put logos for my favorite artists so they stand out. But then I get to those artists with two characters and they mess it all up. ?

Screenshot_20180831-205305.png

Screenshot_20180831-205538.png

@maxmp

I have same problem as in the previous ver.793 with using hi-res on my Xiaomi Redmi note 4X (Android 7.0) When I choose hi-res output for my wired headset, sound play through external speaker, and doesn't want play on headset when there is a notification . I tried disabling short audio focus change but no good result..please fix it @maxmp

Redminote4 Qualcomm (android 7.0)(miui 9.6.2 stable)

3 minutes ago, Mittu said:

@maxmp

I have same problem as in the previous ver.793 with using hi-res on my Xiaomi Redmi note 4X (Android 7.0) When I choose hi-res output for my wired headset, sound play through external speaker, and doesn't want play on headset when there is a notification . I tried disabling short audio focus change but no good result..please fix it @maxmp

Redminote4 Qualcomm (android 7.0)(miui 9.6.2 stable)

If I remember right that is due to an issue with DVC. Turn that off and try it.

We are going in the right direction, here my observations:

1. Poweramp has crashed 3 times in less than 5 minutes, this is the first time Poweramp crashes.

2. The size of the counter and the information bar is very damn small its gonna make us blind, everything should at least have the size of the numbers counting the time.

Also some buttons are very small, this makes eyes to get more tired, and some colors are very similar we cant see wich option is selected, the grays are like the same, the buttons should contast like the pro buttons with black and white.

3. The shuffle(random) option still has problems, working good in playlists but not in folders hierachy.

4. As we disable the like unlike buttons, we should be able of disable the name and album name in the albumart. We miss to see the album art without any contamination.

5. Remaining time, per track, per album, per playlist would be the hit. (Knowing total time of playlist and songs in albums/folders. 

More we can configure Poweramp in our own its the way to have us all happy, and its posible you can do it max youre s damn god.

1 hour ago, HEADHONCHO said:

Looks like I'm sticking with build 790 for a minute since that's the only build that let's me enable openSL ES HD Output for my LG Stylo 4.

Just because it let's you enable it doesn't mean it works. 790 build doesn't include device checks for HiRes and from what I've searched about the Stylo 4 it does not support HiRes audio which is why it that option doesn't show up anymore.

2 hours ago, ъыь said:

workaround is to select all folders/albums and add them to the queue. then you can shuffle it

Tried this and did not work but what worked is going to Artists/Long Press Album/Select All/Add to Playlist. I created new playlist and then went to playlist and tapped shuffle and worked.

1 hour ago, KUSOsan said:

Just because it let's you enable it doesn't mean it works. 790 build doesn't include device checks for HiRes and from what I've searched about the Stylo 4 it does not support HiRes audio which is why it that option doesn't show up anymore.

Damn ? I actually carry a shit phone.

2 hours ago, Absinthequ said:

The reason it's annoying is because it gets kind of cluttered with all the random pictures, so I disabled pictures for most artists and put logos for my favorite artists so they stand out. But then I get to those artists with two characters and they mess it all up. ?

Check this out:

You can apparently override the system. This should make using custom images much easier in the long run.

[BACKUP YOUR CUSTOM IMAGES BEFORE DOING THE FIRST STEP - THIS WILL PROBABLY OVERRIDE WHAT YOU HAVE SELECTED]

In Album Art Settings, set Download Artist Images: ON

Find this folder in your system:

\Android\data\_com.maxmpz.audioplayer\artist_art

You will see any artist images Poweramp has downloaded here.

Place your artist images here, make sure they are named exactly as the band name, example: U2.jpg , Shawn Mendes.jpg etc.

Note: I believe the files must be JPG, I tried PNG and it didn't work.

Screenshot_20180831-210309.thumb.png.7b980f4dae0b29bc9dac179907eef94d.png

Screenshot_20180831-210318.thumb.png.376bdd6de4f45815dcfa00ee2c613a0b.png

U2.jpg.2d2949f900405f895b5f8a8a10efe0a3.jpg

Archived