Poweramp beta build-795

maxmp

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, maxmp said:

@MeGustaPowerAmp Re: long labels in localizations => this being sorted out now, should be much better for the next release

Cool... what about this? Is it possible?

6 minutes ago, MeGustaPowerAmp said:

... can you please add the fast rewind/advance action while pressing the  previous and next buttons, like in V2?  

Hi

All thing is perfect now except one. 

There is a huge memory leak problem. When you switch music every time, Poweramp consumes ~10mb of ram. After listening or switching few songs it can increase easily to 1 gb!!!  (Redmi note 5 pro 4/64, android 8.1 non rooted oem stable rom)

Thanks

16 minutes ago, Mick#7 said:

Have the problem with widget.

I have tried reboot and re-install. Last version. 795. 

Is it bug or is the way to fix it in options?

Tap the top right corner of the widget and see if any of the settings change the display. Also play music while doing it to make sure the data loads while adjusting it.

26 minutes ago, Mick#7 said:

Have the problem with widget.

I have tried reboot and re-install. Last version. 795. 

Is it bug or is the way to fix it in options?

vibweqweqweer image.jpg

This can happen until Poweramp is started (e.g. after reboot). If something blocks Poweramp start, widget will never updated. This is true for any widgets, though.

I'm experiencing random crashing while browsing the library or while changing songs. Some time it also failed to load album art while changing the track then it crashed.

After restarting the app album art loads properly and works fine.

Please note: I already reinstalled the app without importing settings still experiencing random crashing (it's rare but present) I cannot reproduce easily

I also wanted to mention that audio leaking from the speaker is gone after the update

Device: Redmi Note 4 stock miui 9 latest non rooted

16 minutes ago, maxmp said:

I don't think it readily reproducible (crashes). Can you please send a log from app? Nevertheless I would recommend Full Rescan as Poweramp doesn't do that on update automatically.

I mailed already yesterday but I didn't sent any mail today

Here is the report

New Trace collected :
=====================
Poweramp Error Report, collected on: Sat Sep 01 00:45:52 GMT+05:30 2018

==============

=========================
Version: beta-build-795-play full version 
Unlocker: 2-build-26
Store: Play
Skin: 7f0e013b
Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 msm8953 mido mido armeabi-v7a armeabi
Installer: com.android.vending (11.4.16-all [0] [PR] 209796717)
Android: 7.0 AL1512-mido-build-20180716173825 en_IN ART
Fingerprint: xiaomi/mido/mido:7.0/NRD90M/V9.6.2.0.NCFMIFD:user/release-keys

Thread: 1 main
Stack : 
======= 
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: OutOfMemoryError thrown while trying to throw OutOfMemoryError; no stack trace available
****  End of current Report ***
New Trace collected :
=====================

4 minutes ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

+1 on the feature request and being a proghead

You guys should consider encoding your albums as single file + cue for true gapless. It's a bit of a hassle if you have a lot of albums, but it's worth it.

Of course this is assuming you have the lossless source files to encode from.

2 minutes ago, djdarko said:

You guys should consider encoding your albums as single file + cue for true gapless. It's a bit of a hassle if you have a lot of albums, but it's worth it.

Of course this is assuming you have the lossless source files to encode from.

Nope I have hundreds of 90s audio CDs none of them work my PC can't read them

1 minute ago, Prosenjit said:

Nope I have hundreds of 90s audio CDs none of them work my PC can't read them

I see. I just suggested it because I used to use that cut silence feature until I realized that it's not truly accurate leaving little blips between some tracks.

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

This can happen until Poweramp is started (e.g. after reboot). If something blocks Poweramp start, widget will never updated. This is true for any widgets, though.

57 minutes ago, maxmp said:

I don't think it readily reproducible (crashes). Can you please send a log from app? Nevertheless I would recommend Full Rescan as Poweramp doesn't do that on update automatically.

First of all, thank you for the update. It's honestly really good and fixes a lot of issues

The thing with the widget is that it worked in PA v2. After phone reboot it took a little time to load up, but it did. In v3 it never loads up unless you click on it. 

With the scanning, again, it worked in PA v2. It always automatically scaned for new foldera every time I copied something new in my Music folder. You didn't have to manually trigger scanning process everytime.

And please, in lockscreen widget there's still "Previous song" arrow missing. I know that it can be deployed by swiping down, but it's a little annoying and again, it was there in v2.

Screenshot_20180902-001316.jpg

10 hours ago, mr_space said:

Hi Max, first, thank you! Cosmetic problem in french and a more global bug, everything is fine in english but every time I restart the app, language switches to french even if in english is selected.

Edit: you should EQ or ÉG.

Screenshot_2018-08-12-22-05-21.jpg

exactly same two bugs polish language 

3 hours ago, Pindar said:

Dear @maxmp for a future update I would recommend you if it is possible that you add something like that shows the Explicit songs, it is a good recommendation;). 

Pindar

Screenshot_20180901-123612.png

Ummm, seriously doubt that will ever happen...and y?   Ur already listening to Em, expect cursing on every song or don't listen.  Bangin album though.

2 hours ago, djdarko said:

I see. I just suggested it because I used to use that cut silence feature until I realized that it's not truly accurate leaving little blips between some tracks.

Cut Silence may not have been 100% accurate (as some 'silences' are not pure digital-zero) but it's a lot better for gapless playback than not having it at all.

Andre

Piweramp is still interrupt / stutters like version 793. Everything is fine at version 709. All permissions are given. In the exception of energy saving added. 

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5. Android 8.1. Global Stable 9.6.3.0

По-прежнему прерывается/заикается как и версия 793. На 709 всё нормально. Все разрешения даны, в исключения энергосбережения добавлен.

Archived