Poweramp beta build-795

maxmp

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, maxmp said:

790 was missing all the checks required to detect if output supports hi-res or not (usually this is defined by audio policy conf files, and by hardware, of course).

To my knowledge none of the Android devices support hi-res for build in speaker currently, so for 790 that hi-res output on speaker is converted back to standard res by Android anyway.

Max I assure you that it worked and difference felt him both as intensity' of the volume of exit, both as corposita' and detail of the sound.it tries to verify I pray you

Great update Max! List options are saving and separate depending on the Song/Album/

A couple things though:

1. Coloring Problem: Certain album covers don't blend the control colors correctly.

ex.

Screenshot_20180831-143009.thumb.png.377ea4f675d1085785aeac7137840230.png

2. Prev/Next Album Swipe: If you aren't going to bring back the up/down album change gesture, could you possibly implement the <-/-> buttons into the toggle row? Either allow us to set what toggles are displayed, or if possible allow a swipe to scroll different options in that row of buttons. This would work great for one handed usage.

ex.

album-change.thumb.jpg.d2e3eca212aa7306119db31b4b38c80e.jpg

Still cannot see in list - which track now playing.

Will be glad to see header with smaller size and pinned as in v2 - it was more usable.

Now when in folder many tracks i cannot see no folder where i am and not current track.

This was only one reason why i after week of usage v3 were rollback to v2.

In other moments player works very fine.

Thx, Max! New release like holiday)

But I have some problem with using hi-res on my Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Android 7.1.2) When I choose hi-res output for my wired headset, sound play through external speaker, and doesn't want play on headset.

If you have same problem, reboot your phone. Thx for advice 

3 minutes ago, zhenyashot said:

Thx, Max! New release like holiday)

But I have some problem with using hi-res on my Xiaomi Redmi 4X (Android 7.1.2) When I choose hi-res output for my wired headset, sound play through external speaker, and doesn't want play on headset.

On previous release all worked fine.

Have you tried rebooting your phone?

Great update, but some minor problems on my LG V30:

The nav bar remains black regardless of the force white navbar option, probably something to do with LG's poor implementation of 18:9 compatibility, forcing the app to not use the navbar part of the screen for the app (because the navbar has some sort of black overlay that fades in, doesn't appear on all apps, seen in slow motion gif)

And Poweramp doesn't show up above my lockscreen regardless of setting. Not sure if an Oreo bug or an LG bug.

Keep up the good work!

navbar 2.gif

4 minutes ago, MortTheBeast said:

@maxmp Just sent a crash report. First real problem encountered. Using the new 795 on an S8+... I hit the Search option, type a couple letters and then hit the 3 dots, then hit List Options and it crashes every single time.

not happening to me
Xperia XZ

20 minutes ago, ъыь said:

scrobbling doesnt work, neither in 793, nor 795. im using Simple Last.fm Scrobbler. only now playing is submitted

Select Official Last FM App in the settings under misc. instead to use Simple Last FM Scrobbler. It is backwards. That is how I got it to work with Simple Last FM Scrobbler. I doubt this is going to be fixed. It has been mentioned many times.

These are a couple small anomalies I wanted to note, just for reference, in no way are these a priority to fix:

Tested using CUE based albums.

Settings > Library > Scanner > Ignore Short Tracks

1. "Include all" requires a manual "Full Rescan" to add them into the library. While "ignoring" them becomes affective immediately.

However, the silent tracks become out of order (moved to the end of the album)

For example, if an album has 99 tracks. With tracks 1-11 and 99 having music, track 99 will become in place of track 12, with all the silent tracks after the album.

The solution to fix this:

1. De-Select the album (in Library > Music Folders). (Press "SELECT FOLDERS", allow system rescan.)
1. Re-Select the album (in Library > Music Folders). (Press "SELECT FOLDERS", allow system rescan.)

Track Count +1?

The track count (press 3 dots) in album track list view becomes +1 when coming back from the player display, but it is displayed correctly when entering from the album list view.

1 hour ago, luv4metalcore said:

Selecting Artist and then shuffle artist albums, only plays one of the albums and not shuffles all of the artist albums. Used to before 792/793 but 792/793 and 795 have these issues.

S7 edge Oreo

workaround is to select all folders/albums and add them to the queue. then you can shuffle it

33 minutes ago, luv4metalcore said:

Select Official Last FM App in the settings under misc. instead to use Simple Last FM Scrobbler. It is backwards. That is how I got it to work with Simple Last FM Scrobbler. I doubt this is going to be fixed. It has been mentioned many times.

oh, thank you very much, it worked. 

Archived