Poweramp beta build-795

maxmp

5 minutes ago, Wolfpig said:

Ok......but on the old 70x branches it was only 24bit used as sample format. Thats where the question slightly originates from

Internally, even 70x builds may output 32bits format (not including float32) to Android - S32 and S24.8, but only recent builds can query and display the sample format really used by Android audio subsystem.

It doesn't guarantee DAC is able to output all those bits, though.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remained from the 792 crackling, stuttering, non-switching tracks with buttons on the headset and phone, playing the speaker when the headset is connected.
Suppose that Max is fixed only for MTK no higher than 5 android.
break up, boys
I'll go smoke.

Остались от 792 треск, заикание, непереключение треков кнопками на гарнитуре и телефоне, игра в динамик при подключении гарнитуры.
Предполагаю что Макс фиксит только  для МТК  не выше 5 андроида.
Расходимся, джентельмены.
Пойду покурю.

On 8/31/2018 at 10:26 PM, maxmp said:

@artem_zhigarev1 This is probably some specific device + ROM + probably some tweaks issue. Certainly not reproduceable on any of my test devices, but I test only on stock latest ROMs and devices are free from customizations and apps.

Lenovo ZUK Z2  PRO snapdragon 820 на стоковой 8. 

33/5000

On 790 it all works as it should.

max excuses if I am repeated me..why' not c and' more' the option audio opensl hires, that in the version 790 worked well with the external speaker?not and' more' possible to return to that configuration?with these last versions , listen in high res not and' more' possible...thanks!D

12 minutes ago, daveaspec said:

max excuses if I am repeated me..why' not c and' more' the option audio opensl hires, that in the version 790 worked well with the external speaker?not and' more' possible to return to that configuration?with these last versions , listen in high res not and' more' possible...thanks!D

790 was missing all the checks required to detect if output supports hi-res or not (usually this is defined by audio policy conf files, and by hardware, of course).

To my knowledge none of the Android devices support hi-res for build in speaker currently, so for 790 that hi-res output on speaker is converted back to standard res by Android anyway.

15 minutes ago, yuukiw said:

one thing i just now noticed is that Poweramp cant use m3u playlist with a relative path. while other apps use it just fine Poweramp cant find any songs.
(Doesnt look like anything to me)

Try Full Rescan? Poweramp doesn't care about absolute vs relative paths in playlists at all, only file name and last sub-folder name is used for track resolution.

1 hour ago, maxmp said:

@thesleezking This seems like Albums by Artist category which is for exactly that - showing each possible combination. You probably want just "Albums" category.

It's Genre > Top 40 (for this example in the pic).. back in V2 all those artist would just be under one icon instead of being seperated for each artist...

Archived