Poweramp beta build-795

maxmp

6 hours ago, Calendar said:

Any way to change the waveform seekbar to the classic line one?

Yes, on build 795 the skin interface has been activated so you could try a third-party skin. The first couple have already been released, e.g. 

@maxmp Does the skin interface allow developers to include BOTH a classic full-length static seekbar and your new dynamic waveform version in the same screen? I can see that allowing a great "best of both worlds" design, so if it is not currently possible could it be added to the underlying skin interface?  

Andre

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far the only bug I encountered is wrong song name/album art when resuming playlist after the night - it shows first song from the list and ignores shuffle, but works fine after selecting any song manually.

There's also the obvious lack of search within a specific list and touch/swipe issues (at least allow to disable the seek bar), though I saw that reported by others.

However, I recently realised that default Android players can see songs with unicode characters in m3u playlists, but Poweramp skips them, unless it's an m3u8. Any chance that can be changed?

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

@maxmp Does the skin interface allow developers to include BOTH a classic full-length static seekbar and your new dynamic waveform version in the same screen? I can see that allowing a great "best of both worlds" design, so if it is not currently possible could it be added to the underlying skin interface?  

Andre

+1 on this!

2 hours ago, semihyesilyurt said:

-Move changelog and support to settings intent. Menu item using

%98 settings

% 2 get support

% 0 changelog

I have future idea. Add submenu in most played. Like spotify. Like last week, last month...all time.

+1

6 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Andre

It's possible, in build 796 I specifically polished this scenario and skin sample project has updates with 2 seekbars option.

Seems like I'm having a problem with audio output for v792-795. High resolution audio output doesn't work. I've tried turning off the DVC while high res output is active and that makes the music distorted and muffled.

Also turning the DVC option while high resolution audio output is active and Poweramp doesn't output any audio via headphones. Max kindly help. I'm using v795. 

Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL

Android Oreo

SnapDragon 625

Thanks! 

(It was working well on Version 790)

On 9/10/2018 at 3:39 PM, kunaltyagii said:

can you please bring back the functionality in which even if multiple songs had different artists but the same album they can be combined in the album. Now it is available only for songs without artist info. it is showing multiple albums with the same name for each artist separately.

You talking about this, where even though I named every eminem song as eminem as the artist I still have multiple eminem in artist which should all be together as one. If not it still needs work, still hoping for a fix for the album art crashing when searching.

Screenshot_2018-09-11-18-23-58.png

1 hour ago, MTK said:

You talking about this, where even though I named every eminem song as eminem as the artist I still have multiple eminem in artist which should all be together as one. If not it still needs work, still hoping for a fix for the album art crashing when searching.

Screenshot_2018-09-11-18-23-58.png

Me working perfectly,the album name is 伝,it has RD-Sounds,nayuta,めらみぽっぷ ,Φ串Φ as artists and it neatly in one album no duplicate album with a same name whatsoever.But my problem is even though I tagged the songs in that album with album artist "RD-Sounds" it shown as めらみぽっぷ instead like in the ss.

@maxmp about the cover art,I put image in the folder but it doesn't show up.Should I just embed it to the whole musics file?

Screenshot_20180912-062435.png

Screenshot_20180912-063426.png

1 hour ago, Calendar said:

Me working perfectly,the album name is 伝,it has RD-Sounds,nayuta,めらみぽっぷ ,Φ串Φ as artists and it neatly in one album no duplicate album with a same name whatsoever.But my problem is even though I tagged the songs in that album with album artist "RD-Sounds" it shown as めらみぽっぷ instead like in the ss.

@maxmp about the cover art,I put image in the folder but it doesn't show up.Should I just embed it to the whole musics file?

Screenshot_20180912-062435.png

Screenshot_20180912-063426.png

You better off embeding them.

1 hour ago, D3Seeker said:

Anyone else see how when its paused the now playing tab at the bottom shows an entirely different song and album as up and playing. Press play or reconnect and it picks up where it actually left off but doesn't show it lol

Screenshot_20180911-194838_Poweramp.jpg

Im having all kinds of issues.

7 hours ago, maxmp said:

@Draconican I have exactly this phone on and hi-res (almost) works there, until next notification, then it switches to speaker. 

Thanks for the reply Max, well mine doesn't work anymore since the update. When using the high resolution audio ouput and turning off the DVC, it just made the sound quality muffled and distorted with low volume. Although it is detected on Asus' Audio Wizard that its outputting 24bit audio. Then again no sound output with DVC on. 

(A quick note: Sometimes it does work well, Maybe there's a conflict between the audio engine) 

Anyways thanks for the Awesome Audio Player Max! ?

Screenshot_20180912-092008.png

There was some news for Samsung Exynos processors.
I have a question

Using Poweramp by installing custom rom on these processors
will we get a more successful sound?

chipset: Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7880
Model: a520f
version: oreo 8
stock rom legal

Archived