Poweramp beta build-795

maxmp

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, shravan8704 said:

Can someone tell me the best possible setting for stereox and reverb?

I would turn them both completely off for the most accurate music reproduction. Any settings that you choose to use are really up to your own personal listening tastes and your playback equipment. If there was an objective 'best' setting which suited all listeners and all hardware, the app would be designed that way in the first place and there would be no adjustment options. So feel free to fiddle with the knobs to your heart's content until you find a setting which you like.

Andre

Hi guys..  I found a new bug.. I don't think that others have found this bug..  Poweramp is increasing the most played song count in most played..  For ex: If I play a song from most played which has played more than once and after closing and reopening the app the song count of the song is increased by 3 or 4 times..  Please fix this bug..  Sorry for my bad english.. 

Screenshot_20180905-161609_Poweramp.jpg

This version (like all versions after 704) doesn't work on my LineageOS 14.1 Galaxy S4 as well.

If you need it I can help you test or give you more detailed logs (if its possible).

On 5/21/2018 at 7:00 PM, Onurtag said:

Like some other people I am also getting a black screen on LineageOS 14.1 (Galaxy S4). Same thing also happens on build 790 but thats just a preview so I will ignore that.

Can't use the "send error log" button as well because it doesn't pop up.

I attached a small log for now but you can contact/message me if you need anything more. I can also test a new version if you want me to.

Log_2018-05-21_18-43-04.txt

34 minutes ago, Onurtag said:

This version (like all versions after 704) doesn't work on my LineageOS 14.1 Galaxy S4 as well.

If you need it I can help you test or give you more detailed logs (if its possible).

on my lineage 14.1 (xiaomi redmi 4 prime), work fine, hd resolution it's ok

30 minutes ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

Skins not at all working in this and previous version too..

I'm not able to select the skin(it's disabled) which is downloaded from Playstore. This happening for all the Skins no matter what im trying to apply.

Anyone else facing this problem? What might be the issue?

skin.thumb.jpg.d5a39ee72eb4119ab8cad03a1be4dee2.jpg

Because these themes are for version 2 and not for the current version of the theme provided. If you look in the topics, you can find this theme. Last month, the codes needed to update the theme became available. I hope we will soon see the introduction of new themes.

8 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

Because these themes are for version 2 and not for the current version of the theme provided. If you look in the topics, you can find this theme. Last month, the codes needed to update the theme became available. I hope we will soon see the introduction of new themes.

I want to use some skins, how to apply then? In changelog it's given "improved support for 3rd party skins", what does it mean? Aren't these skins from Playstore?

Can you please give links of skins supporting this version?

9 minutes ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

I want to use some skins, how to apply then? In changelog it's given "improved support for 3rd party skins", what does it mean? Aren't these skins from Playstore?

Themes need to update .3rd names of the new generation of PowerApp themes and these themes are downloadable from Google Play.

11 minutes ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

I made a thread for the free one:

26 minutes ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

I want to use some skins, how to apply then?

You cannot use skins designed for Poweramp v2 with the v3 version of the app, they are not compatible. The first few skins for v3 are just starting to appear, but as v3 is still in the beta-test stage there could still be changes.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

You cannot use skins designed for Poweramp v2 with the v3 version of the app, they are not compatible. The first few skins for v3 are just starting to appear, but as v3 is still in the beta-test stage there could still be changes.

Andre

Andre Can you please create a separate  thread for themes

4 hours ago, ReX_heLl2heAven said:

Mmm, there's a “Improved Support for 3rd Party Skins" (I think this is related to Max releasing the SDK for V3 skins) but that doesn't mean that “3rd Party skins" exists at this point... OK, there is, as far as I know, one 3rd Party-developed skin, this one.

4 hours ago, artem_zhigarev1 said:

I'm friends with a viper

That's... creepy????

2 hours ago, Sanket103 said:

Andre Can you please create a separate  thread for themes

There is already a forum for discussing and development of skins, https://forum.powerampapp.com/forum/20-skins-poweramp-v3/. I'm not going to move the current two or three skin-based threads from here over to there just yet though, as it's all pretty new.

Andre 

Archived