Failed to Verify License

MortTheBeast

APM response - No valid google accounts.

Using 793. I originally purchased through the website in July 2015... I then used Google Play to install the beta. How do I fix this? I tried asking if they could switch my purchase from website to Google Play... but was told no. ?

9 hours ago, MortTheBeast said:

APM response - No valid google accounts.

Using 793. I originally purchased through the website in July 2015... I then used Google Play to install the beta. How do I fix this? I tried asking if they could switch my purchase from website to Google Play... but was told no. ?

if you purchased from website then you can't download the version from the google play

since 793 is not available in website, download the 792 and activate it. Your problem should resolve. 

1 hour ago, MortTheBeast said:

So I removed 793 and installed 792 from the 792 thread, but when I try and activate it I get:

Failed to validate purchase: No such Google or Email account registered on device

FFS... I hate this activation bs.

Today the same happened to me. Verification 793/792 License validation error. Installed version 709 and everything became normal. Xiaomi Mi A1, Android 8.1, none root, stok. Poweramp is purchased on the website.

6 minutes ago, maksimus0021 said:

Today the same happened to me. Verification 793/792 License validation error. Installed version 709 and everything became normal.

Is this with the web versions that you had the issues or with the Play Store? I know it's only $4, but I'm tempted to just pay the $4 again and get the Play version, so I don't have to keep looking on the website for any updates.

2 minutes ago, MortTheBeast said:

Is this with the web versions that you had the issues or with the Play Store? I know it's only $4, but I'm tempted to just pay the $4 again and get the Play version, so I don't have to keep looking on the website for any updates.

The problem with the web version.

A Play Store purchased licence should work with all versions of Poweramp, either as updates from the Play Store or by downloading new APK files from the website. Assuming you are using the same Google account on all your devices of course.

However a website purchase will ONLY work for website-downloaded APK files, it cannot authenticate a Play Store download as Google will not recognise it as something purchased via the Play Store system.

This is why each release gets two numbered builds (e.g. build 792 is the website download, whereas build 793 is the Play Store version. The apps are otherwise exactly the same) 

Andre

Archived