Poweramp
dameoh

folder navigation

Hi Guys

I am old school and loved this app because it let me use folders the same way as I do with my computer.

Sorry in advance if this explanation of my frustrations is difficult to understand

I don’t have an option to view folders without album covers and when I change the list settings to the least worst option of- list small-  it changes back every time I move out.

Even more importantly: the Hierarchy option in the folders list seems not to be an option anymore and my files are really difficult to navigate.

Is this a bug or the road the app is going down

I have downloaded musicolet app which is free and at the moment has a superior folder navigation system. please let me know when the power amp has gone back to being the power player it was

Yes, I prefer too a simple folder navigation. For me, this and the problem with the random mode in long playlists has made me go back to AIMP.

But Thanks for the OPUS codec. Finally...

Go to Library, hit the 3 dots to enter the settings, hit list option, tick Folders Hierarchy, and go back to Library. Now you have "Folders Hierarchy" in the Library.

On 8/26/2018 at 7:27 PM, Hydro said:

Go to Library, hit the 3 dots to enter the settings, hit list option, tick Folders Hierarchy, and go back to Library. Now you have "Folders Hierarchy" in the Library.

Thats an improvement thanks hydro. 

Any suggestions on removing the album art in my folders list.