If I install an older version, will it keep my settings / Album Covers / Rating?

Whatever6

I have the new v3 793, but honestly I do not like the new UI and there is a lot of other stuff that does not work and make the app unusable for me at the moment, like it resets list options every time. I do not want to wait till it gets an update (btw when is the next release planned?). I just want to rollback to what i had before (I think 709). I know I can download it. But my question is will it keep my settings, album covers, Playlists and rating? I do not want to start all over again. I know I can export Settings, but I would care more about my album covers and ratings, will they get deleted if I deinstall the app and install the old version?

Rolling back will most likely require a full uninstall first, which will remove all settings, internal playlists, artwork, etc. You can back up some of these (Settings, Playlists, etc) before you do the uninstall of course. Ratings can be backed up via an app called New Playlist Manager, but the new versions doesn't use 1-5 stars so recently added ratings will show up as 1-star or 5-star.

Andre

Archived