Seeking through tracks with Pro Buttons

hadaeris

Currently, enabling pro buttons means that to seek through a track with the new seekbar you would have to press around the buttons and then drag to fast forward or rewind, otherwise it would just register as if you are holding down the pause/skip/previous button. This may not be an issue with larger phones but with smaller ones it can be a little annoying when I accidentally hit the buttons and nothing happens

Can you make it so dragging anywhere on the seekbar, whether it's on the next/previous button or not will seek through the track?

Thanks

Personally, I'd prefer if the very large 'Pro' (for which read 'standard' in my book :)buttons and even larger seekbar were both reduced to about 50% of their current heights, and placed one above the other rather than overlaying on top of each other - which honestly makes no sense to me as it makes the seekbar virtually unusable. This is especially true for the taller screen ratios that are becoming more and more common with modern phones (many being 18:9 and greater), as even my very old 1902x1080 screen has plenty of space for this.

The buttons and seekbar must already be fully scalable (vector?) items within the code to allow for different screen sizes and resolutions, so I'm guessing it shouldn't be very hard to do, but it probably should be implemented before the skin API is finalised and released.

Andre

Archived