Unlocker and Widgets

Hi to all,

Read great reviews about Power Amp and dove in and purchased last night. Listened on my new htc Inspire for about four hours. Loved it, especially after stting the EQ up. With only using my Zune earbuds.

My problems, if I could get some help are,

I'm sure I downloaded the unlocker right but the icon when I tap on it does nothing, I thought the install said it would disappear after cycling the phone off and on. It did not, then I put to SD card and got the widget pack. Changed the icon to the widget icon I assume. Tap on that icon and nothing happens either.

Lets start there and if I can get past these stumbling blocks we'll see what's next.

thanks in advance,

KB

Hi,

the Unlocker is a license, not an app, you should have PowerAMP (Trial) installed - it's the main application. Widget Pack is not application as well - it doesn't have app icon at all.

Thanks!

OK, I'm certain I've installed and am running everything fine. Now I uninstalled the widget pack, then reinstalled it. Pulled down the notification bar and tapped on it. It opened and I scrolled down and tapped on a skin. It blew it up and I thought that would be the skin until I changed it, but as soon as I opened Power amp the theme I choose was still there. I let the phone go to sleep and hit the start button and my theme was there. so were did the widget go and where are they stored?

Thanks

OK, I'm certain I've installed and am running everything fine. Now I uninstalled the widget pack, then reinstalled it. Pulled down the notification bar and tapped on it. It opened and I scrolled down and tapped on a skin. It blew it up and I thought that would be the skin until I changed it, but as soon as I opened Power amp the theme I choose was still there. I let the phone go to sleep and hit the start button and my theme was there. so were did the widget go and where are they stored?

Thanks

Is it just me, but I don't understand what you're doing. Would you mind explaining a bit:

1. "tapped on a skin" - skins (themes) are selected in Poweramp preferences. What are you're tapping on?

2. "it blew it up" - so what exactly happened?

3. Are you confusing skins and widgets? Are you calling a widget on desktop/lockscreen a skin?

OK, I think I understand now after re-read. You install widget pack from Market. After installation is complete, there's Market notification icon. When you pull down and tap on it, the just installed application is launched. But widgets cannot be launched this or any other way, they are added to the desktop by long tap => "add to home screen" => "widget".

OK, hold down on the widget and select "add to home screen". I'll do that, but after I opened up the widgets from the notification drop down bar that page has disappeared so where did that page go or do I have to reinstall the page again?

Thanks ALOT

OK, hold down on the widget and select "add to home screen". I'll do that, but after I opened up the widgets from the notification drop down bar that page has disappeared so where did that page go or do I have to reinstall the page again?

Thanks ALOT

Forget about notification bar. Why do you insist on using widgets if you don't how to use them ;).

http://www.simplehelp.net/2009/07/26/ho ... me-screen/

Archived