Thanks for nothing

Dastrix

There's nothing like making a great application that your customers are simply unable to buy.

Many of us cannot access the appstore, so many of us are excluded from using this application.

Please in future if you are going to take the time to make a good app, take the time not to alienate your customers.

I'll be sticking with the sleeker, lighter and less power hungry doubleTwist, I would suggest that anyone else given the finger by Poweramp do the same.

There's nothing like making a great application that your customers are simply unable to buy.

Many of us cannot access the appstore, so many of us are excluded from using this application.

Please in future if you are going to take the time to make a good app, take the time not to alienate your customers.

I'll be sticking with the sleeker, lighter and less power hungry doubleTwist, I would suggest that anyone else given the finger by Poweramp do the same.

What an immature and pathetic display of emotion. You registered just to post a rant about something that isn't the fault of the author/developer? How sad.

Calm down guys. Thanks for the question/feedback anyway.

Alternative non-market payment methods will be available to the end of November, may be sooner.

Please just use trial until then, it's not feature limited anyway so you get it all (for limited time).

I'm adding this to FAQ.

paid app is not available for my country but i can circumvent the situation and bought Poweramp and several app.

This is how i did it ( don't worry, it's not illegal, i bought the app with my own money )

1. register yourself to google checkout : https://checkout.google.com ( the market use this payment )

2. download app market_access

3. run market_access and set SIM Numeric to one of the list on providers tab

4. run market, and paid app will be available.

hope this help.

What an immature and pathetic display of emotion. You registered just to post a rant about something that isn't the fault of the author/developer? How sad.

And all you do is berate people who say anything negative about the app?

I think that it was just the way the kiddo said that.

The developer is doing his job just like most people do and that's definetely not the way to critisize. Bet you wouldn't like your customer to talk like that to you about your work.

Anyway, I guess the dev clarified the situation already.

What an immature and pathetic display of emotion.

your assesment of my post has been processed and filed accordingly.

You registered just to post a rant

yes.

about something that isn't the fault of the author/developer?

the fact that the markeplace is not available to all countries is well known, if the developer chooses a distrubition channel that alienates future customers then it is his/their fault. we're not friends here. this is business. the company either wants my money or it doesn't. i dont take kindly to entities that support policies that exclude my country. having said this i am glad that the issue will soon be resovled.

How sad.

your assesment of my post has been processed and filed accordingly.

Well if I was the dev. I would say take your business elsewhere aka. Don't let the door hitchya where they bitchya, but I'm not, so I wont. But why would you care since you have found a superior product? Anywhoo. You are a douche, see if you can file that in the appropriate place.

It's not finalized yet, but most probably following payment methods will be available:

Visa , MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club, Maestro, Solo, Discovery, JCB, Visa Electron, local credit cards and debit cards

Bank transfers, ACH, wire transfer , direct deposit

PayPal , Webmoney

Fax order, phone order (24x7)

Check

Archived