Poweramp
agw0121

Change too much in v3

The interface is totally changed, can we also provide the previous user interface?

Also the new playlist is hard to use,too many steps, I just want to tick the playlist icon and play directly!

For the music arrangement,please also keep the method as previous method, especially the folder function! Now the new version cannot select the main folder which includes several sub-folders,  it is quite inconvenience than previous.

On 8/18/2018 at 5:31 AM, agw0121 said:

Now the new version cannot select the main folder which includes several sub-folders

Search for Folder Hierarhy. Every second thread about this option.

On 8/18/2018 at 5:31 AM, agw0121 said:

can we also provide the previous user interface?

Not be shy to read topics not just posting.

Sorry for late response because of busy.

for Folder Hierarhy, can you advise how to use for current version? 

For instance,in previous version I can use 5 catagory folders, and just want select the folder then play all the sub-folders, but now it looks that the music in the sub-folders cannot be selected. Only the song in its root can be selected.

For the playlist, now it seems no option to display the song amount in the main interface, sometimes I cannot recognize which playlist I am using. The random feature is strange also, I selected the playlist and check the random button, It still play by sequence.

I am an user uses over 5 years, thanks for hearing my comments.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:40 AM, agw0121 said:

for Folder Hierarhy, can you advise how to use for current version? 

It is now a separate category, but one that is hidden by default. To re-enable it, go to the top-level Libraries screen and tap the three-dots menu icon, then tick whichever categories you want to see in that screen in future.

Andre

If I want add all music in one of the category folder in playlist ,but it has many sub folder inside, can you advise how to add it in one time? In previous version I can only select the root category folder and it can be done instantly

24 minutes ago, agw0121 said:

If I want add all music in one of the category folder in playlist ,but it has many sub folder inside, can you advise how to add it in one time?

Long-press on the upper folder for which you want to add all its contents to a playlist, then select the "+ Playlist" option and choose a playlist to add all the songs to, or create a new one. You would need to be using the 'Folders Hierarchy' view of course, as in the flat Folders view there are no subfolders,

Andre