Album Art downloading suggestions

haddy

+The album art downloader in PlayerPro actually displays the image resolution of each of the images before download (in the smallest text eg. '500x500'), please if this could be implemented into a future Poweramp please.

+Would be awesome if the image source of the album art donwloaded was shown e.g Google images, Amazon etc. not so important but nonetheless useful

+Album art that is downloaded from the internet could have the ability in 'settings' to save the image to the same folder as the audio file/album folder in which it's for. For individual files with recently downloaded album at, I suggest that the downloaded album art image (jpg, png etc) just rename itself to the same filename as that of the audio file itself (simple as that). For an album folder of tracks with same album info for the downloaded album art, then a rename of Folder.jpg, CoverArt.jpg etc should be sufficient enough. I would prefer this option over the current cache method :)

+More album art animations but I think this is already planned.

• 5 weeks later...
+The album art downloader in PlayerPro actually displays the image resolution of each of the images before download (in the smallest text eg. '500x500'), please if this could be implemented into a future Poweramp please.

+Would be awesome if the image source of the album art donwloaded was shown e.g Google images, Amazon etc. not so important but nonetheless useful

+Album art that is downloaded from the internet could have the ability in 'settings' to save the image to the same folder as the audio file/album folder in which it's for. For individual files with recently downloaded album at, I suggest that the downloaded album art image (jpg, png etc) just rename itself to the same filename as that of the audio file itself (simple as that). For an album folder of tracks with same album info for the downloaded album art, then a rename of Folder.jpg, CoverArt.jpg etc should be sufficient enough. I would prefer this option over the current cache method :)

Additionally an option (or probably as default) to save it with a special 'Poweramp' filename

• 4 months later...

ok, in this statement I was reffering to the Choosing/Browsing process of Album art through Poweramp with internet connection and how in PlayerPro the image resolution (in a Google-Images fashion) is displayed in very small text over all found pictures to choose from.

• 1 year later...

Archived