Library\All songs shows all my music, all playlists 0 songs?

Hi all, yesterday I made the mistake of disconnecting my Nexus S from my Ubuntu laptop before turning off data tethering. The result seems to be that all my Poweramp playlists are still there, but all are empty.

However, all my music shows up in every other Poweramp category - All Songs, Albums, Artists, and Genres (and Folders) are all like normal. It's as if a link from my playlists to the actual music files got broken or something.

I tried reconnecting and turning data tethering on and back off again, rescanning folders, and restarting the phone, but nothing worked. Anyone have any idea how to restore my playlsts? One in particular I spent hours manually adding songs, would hate to have redo that again.

Thanks!

Nexus S, Android 2.3.4

Ubuntu UNR 10.04

Hi,

which exactly playlists are affected - library playlists or folder playlists?

If it's library playlists, then your system media scanner destroyed them, i.e. it's not related to PowerAMP (library playlists are stored in system database and managed by os).

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=843&p=6531#p3246

Technical explanation: it can happen if system media scanner was triggered to scan when sd card was unmounted for any reason, thus, system scanner removed "invalid" entries from playlists.

Thanks!

Archived