Big Problem For Android Head Units in Cars

traxformania

I was using the old version of Poweramp V2 in my car (custom Android head unit) without any problem for a long time. When i saw the new version (792) i wanted to try it and i really loved it. I really liked the new gui and audio quality is perfect!. I absolutely want to use the new version in my car.

But unfortunately a small bug makes the new version completely unusable for my car. : (  I try to explain problem by comparing the old version of Poweramp.

In old version =>  In my android head unit;

-If my radio application and Poweramp closed and i press the physical button in my car (next-prev song) nothing happens.

- If my radio application running in background or foreground and i press these buttons radio channel changes.

-If Poweramp running in foreground or background(i can see the last music on notifications) and press these buttons Poweramp changes the song.

Unfortunelty in new version = >

-If my radio application and Poweramp closed and i press the physical button in my car (next-prev song) Poweramp starts playing!

- If my radio application running in background or foreground and i press these buttons radio application closes and Poweramp starts playing! So i can't use my radio application!

-If Poweramp running in foreground or background(i can see the last music on notifications) and press these buttons Poweramp changes the song. No problem here.

I tried to change settings but i can't solve this problem. I can disable response to physical buttons in Poweramp settings and i can use my radio application after that. But of course i want to use these buttons in Poweramp also.

Archived