Poweramp

it's me, or I see that those rich and beautiful  bass how much accompanied this beautiful application, which makes our songs sound in a surprising way. It has been lost At the time of this new version I see that it has no power that contained the previous version in question of downs in those rich and beautiful lows that has characterized this application so much. I think that as users we should have the same satisfaction we had with the previous version. Well at least in my case I feel that they should improve that before the aesthetic questions that are also beautiful and well seen. but I want that powerful bass sound back.

How did you install the latest version?

if you updated from 790 then uninstall it & clean install the app from here or from play store I also experienced same issue like you mentioned here the bass was super flat or almost zero bass like other music players.

I reinstalled PA & guess what my headphone start jumping on my head

I notice the opposite, that the bass is more. Can't wait for the bluetooth IdeaUSA v203 headphones I ordered. 40 hours play time is awesome. Only paid $30 on Wal-Mart.com.

At least in my case I feel that lost power in the bass, I always try a song without basses to see how much powerful up and truth disappoints me compared to the previous version. I'm not saying that I do not have the bass just that they are not as powerful as before