Big Problem/ Deal breaker for me

Jimwasted

@Jimwasted, turn on Folder hierarhy in Library -> Three-dot menu -> List Options.

3 hours ago, Jimwasted said:

I didnt pay for a downgrade

You didn't pay for an update also.

3 hours ago, Jimwasted said:

i would be very happy wo switch back to my beta tester version

When you subcribed on the beta test you should have realized that there could be problems.

I've run into a lot of problems with Beta but it takes 1 tap to leave the Beta program.

Stop whining that you've paid money for a "'downgrade" when you full well know there are things that would break in the beta builds, hence the warnings?

I miss a lot about v2 that ain't in v3 that messed up my experience but just switch back to the normal builds...

jeeze.

If you took a few moments to read the release notes posted you would see that you can turn on a hierarchical folder view.  While in Libraries, tap the three button icon, tap List Options, turn on Folders Hierarchy.

I cannot believe the hysterical whining some people engage in without doing a bit reading or research.

Ok i am sorry for the whining. Was mad cause because i wrote this after a long drive where i noticed i couldnt select my songs properly anymore and it pissed me off. I hate whining so you all have My sincere apologies.

The problem I am facing is that the app will not read the folders containing just other folders and no songs, it will show each folder separately and not from within another. I cannot figure it out it seems the feature had been removed.

44 minutes ago, Jimwasted said:

Ok i am sorry for the whining. Was mad cause because i wrote this after a long drive where i noticed i couldnt select my songs properly anymore and it pissed me off. I hate whining so you all have My sincere apologies.

The problem I am facing is that the app will not read the folders containing just other folders and no songs, it will show each folder separately and not from within another. I cannot figure it out it seems the feature had been removed.

Try this:

Click the 3 dots and select "List Options", then enable "Folders Hierarchy".

313861207_Screenshot_20180815-164649(1).thumb.png.f0ef09c05d6e2e6b4b2d188f1d73e4b2.png

Archived