I gotta say... The sound is amazing.

eddie_the_man

Besides the changes of the app.. I'm using version 793.. it is very clear that it has a very powerful sound... And that's the main point. The Hi Res works perfectly. 

I guess the look it's kind of strange now with some bugs.. still missing features from previous versions. The lock screen doesn't work for me. Shuffle is broken. Timer (who ever used it?) in the main player screen ..But .. updates are coming.

7 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

I am confused about 792 and 793. I cannot find 793 on Google Play. Last update was 2016 according to the information. 792 is obtained from the forum. Does 793 actually exist or was it a typo which has been adopted by others?

I tested this yesterday, from what I can tell it's just the Google Play beta version of 792.

31 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

I am confused about 792 and 793. I cannot find 793 on Google Play. Last update was 2016 according to the information. 792 is obtained from the forum. Does 793 actually exist or was it a typo which has been adopted by others?

image.png.bc046a78b277c60e5700202b647b84bf.png

at the bottom of app page find  become a beta tester option.Click Im in and now you will see the update

7 hours ago, Filip777 said:

I agree, Poweramp was always the best sounding music app in my experirnce, now with Hi-Res output it's even better.

What do you guys use under "Dither" setting in Audio tab ? By default it's set to "None (fastest)"

Try the app with portable USB Dac paired with at least, an m50x as the cheapest option

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 5:40 PM, flyingdutchman said:

Thanks, i will ned to test 793 too in that case as 792 has had some changes to the underlying tables

I'm pretty sure that the Play Store vs. Uni (website) versions differ only in the ability for one of them to access the Play Store licence, otherwise they are generally functionally identical.

Andre

@Andre, i have incorporated the new api and tested against 795. This version allows playlist insertions and adding to the queue from my app. In the next few weeks i will rewrite code such that if you have Poweramp installed and you have v795 or above, it will automatically create playlists into the Poweramp database. You will also be able to create android playlists. At the moment, random playlists are created directly in Poweramp and ratings show for tracks in different views. The ratings can be changed in the same way as in Poweramp.

Archived