Poweramp
Claudiuz

Can't open Poweramp (Oppo phones)

I just updated my PA to the latest version but when I tried to open it, it crashes all the time, I've already turned off my phone and deleted the data and cache even uninstall and reinstall it but it still not working

Can anyone help me with this? 

I'm using Oppo F3

I noticed another Oppo phone user (using Oppo F1) having crashes too when opening the app, so looks like this problem affecting mostly Oppo users. Any logs that we should provide for more analysis, Max?

Are there any Oppo users who are able to run the latest version of the app? There seem to be at least four here who can't.

Andre

Try version 797. There have been a few reports from other Oppo users who have had issues, but I'm not sure whether 797 has resolved it for them or not.

[Thread merged into general Oppo thread as it does not seem to have been resolved by 797]

Andre

I can’t reproduce this issue on my oppos/vivos, but I’m getting crash reports about something related to Long Shot. Long shot is screenshot functionality in oppo devices (allows it to capture scrolled screens), but again, that long shot works for me flawlessly too.

Also my oppos on lst available OTAs.

Crash report is coming from system component loaded within app, unfortunatelly that’s not possible to fix without reproducing locally first.

I (probably) will be able to fix that if I get such device on hands. Unfortunately, this seems to affect devices like 2+ years old, which is very hard to purchase now.

This issue is obviously in ROM and it's fixed for recent Oppo/Vivo roms.

Do you have anything related to screenshots in your settings? If so, try to disable it and try to start Poweramp.

Great news! v810 finally runs smoothly on my Oppo! I haven't tested again since v806 since I didn't see any specific bugfixes for the Oppo but was just hoping for the best when v810 came out. Thank you and great job @maxmp!