Poweramp

Last update of Poweramp is not good. Seek bar and pro button of this app are very bad..Please fix this.. Previous version was very very good...

When I listen Lecture & speech recording i cannot seek perfectly for 5 or 10 sec easily...Please fix this

I bought this app..I love very much this app..My only favourite music player.I don't use any other music player...Please please fix this soon...????

I honestly think it's good feedback. Sure, he can do better by providing suggestions. But I don't see any moaning or judging.

I also don't like the current state of seeking function. But I'll try and get used to it while they're still looking for a way to improve it. No, I have no idea how to improve it. I had no problems with the old iteration.

51 minutes ago, bigbluetruck said:

I honestly think it's good feedback. Sure, he can do better by providing suggestions. But I don't see any moaning or judging.

I also don't like the current state of seeking function. But I'll try and get used to it while they're still looking for a way to improve it. No, I have no idea how to improve it. I had no problems with the old iteration.

You could try different seek bar option in Poweramp: Settings => Look and Feel => Skin => Static Seekbar.

Thanks

And switch OFF pro buttons - to have ability for normal positioning.

And what we get in result - ONE button. ONE.

I agree with your sentiments.

I myself paid for v2 and with v3 beta, it's a free upgrade to my favorite music app for me. I have been taught that when I am getting something for free,  I should not be choosy. Instead, learn to appreciate the thoughts of the person who presented me the gift even though I may not like the item. 

I think many here could learn to appreciate the gesture of goodwill from Max that he chose to give a free upgrade to all his customers that he could otherwise charge money. The UI may not be the most accessible and most beautiful as everyone has their own definition of beauty but I could definitely see the thoughts and effort that Max went through for the current UI. I can honestly say that I do not like certain elements in certain places on the UI but I could adapt if I cannot change it despite having to go through a few more steps, in order to get to where I want.   

When Max are soliciting for feedback, I will give mine. The only difference is that I do not dictate all the changes that Max needs to make to his app that tailored to my needs and other just to provide a choice to people. I do not profess to know the how difficult it is to implement 'choices' into an app's UI. But Max did provide skin-makers to hide certain UI elements as I have read somewhere.

Even if these self-entitled people stopped Max from giving out a free upgrade to v4, I will support his decision because I can understand the amount of time, effort and thoughts that went into the app.

2 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

I see judging all over these forums from a lot of people and also bullying over what others feel about liking the new ui and design. Others putting others down for it. I would hate to meet anyone from here face to face for the sake of them starting a fist fight and causing mayhem be a lot act like they would just pick a fight with anyone. Never been to a forum as bad as this. I feel sorry more for MAX then us using the app, because he worked on it, and some of us are just making him feel like he wasted his time. I would of felt like dirt if I was the one developing after hearing what others are saying after the update. Like someone painting a picture, and hating it so bad that they tear them a new one like they are not worth a darn (Example).

I agree with your sentiments.

I myself paid for v2 and with v3 beta, it's a free upgrade to my favorite music app for me. I have been taught that when I am getting something for free,  I should not be choosy. Instead, learn to appreciate the thoughts of the person who presented me the gift even though I may not like the item. 

I think many here could learn to appreciate the gesture of goodwill from Max that he chose to give a free upgrade to all his customers that he could otherwise charge money. The UI may not be the most accessible and most beautiful as everyone has their own definition of beauty but I could definitely see the thoughts and effort that Max went through for the current UI. I can honestly say that I do not like certain elements in certain places on the UI but I could adapt if I cannot change it despite having to go through a few more steps, in order to get to where I want.    

When Max are soliciting for feedback, I will give mine. The only difference is that I do not dictate all the changes that Max needs to make to his app that tailored to my needs and other just to provide a choice to people. I do not profess to know the how difficult it is to implement 'choices' into an app's UI. But Max did provide skin-makers to hide certain UI elements as I have read somewhere.

Even if these self-entitled people stopped Max from giving out a free upgrade to v4, I will support his decision because I can understand the amount of time, effort and thoughts that went into the app.