Poweramp
Sudanking

Shuffle inside play list not working (build 793)

It is seem that Shuffle not working in play list.

I delete all data and catch after I get this version but it is the same. I'm alone in this or some one report that before?

44 minutes ago, Sudanking said:

It is seem that Shuffle not working in play list.

I delete all data and catch after I get this version but it is the same. I'm alone in this or some one report that before?

I'm having the same problem on LG V30 Android 8.0

58 minutes ago, saza73 said:

The player plays only in random order. Nokia 7+

I mean inside playlist... there is no shuffle at all...

I'm having the same problem on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Android 6.0.

It worked correctly once after reboot, but later i've got a Poweramp crash and shuffle stopped working.

Shuffle does not work for playlists on my end either. Some of my playlists even show 0 songs at some point despite me not deleting anything.

1 minute ago, Larry 609 said:

Shuffle does not work for playlists on my end either. Some of my playlists even show 0 songs at some point despite me not deleting anything.

0 song in the playlist that happens to me when I request to add or remove duplication... playlist become with no songs. I think that other bug

Same problem here. Please fix because Shuffle is one of the best parts. 

I am having the same issue with the new version - use Galaxy s7.   Shuffle does not work within created playlists.  It works when selecting all songs, or by artist, or by album - but not by created playlists.

Hello. I am using the latest beta version 703. I noticed that the order of the tracks of my albums are o set in the right order. After the update, Poweramp organize the tracks on all albums, alphabetically, not respecting the real order of songs as it did before the update. I hope that this bug reaches the developer. I use every option aviable and re-analize the SD from scratch, and the track don't get organized as they should be. Thank you again for your consideration. My device Samsung 0n5 SM-G550T1. On Android 6.0.1 stock. 

Edited by David Zambrano
Typo