Jump to content

Poweramp beta build-792


maxmp

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, maxmp said:

Tonight probably. Though, due to the community requests, it's not just a bug fixes release as planned before, but also changes/new features, meaning some new bugs are possible.

Thanks for your work!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lg g6 fulmics rom 4.2 android v7

I've just got the beta. Gone to albums, list options, and choosing album artist (btw, remove the "/" between the two words, if indeed the option is to sort by album artist) the app crashes each time. I've sent two error reports via email.

This for me is the biggest feature, as I don't see well trying to find the right album is difficult enough, without the compilations being all over the place. Thanks for the work though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rabangus said:

F5 F5 F5 heh. I do think Max is trolling us with his ETAs, but who can blame him with some of the crazy, nasty comments on this forum...

This does not add to his reputation, rather, on the contrary, shows his negative attitude towards users. You need to fix the work of hi-res output, fix the library.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Tip-top said:

This does not add to his reputation, rather, on the contrary, shows his negative attitude towards users. You need to fix the work of hi-res output, fix the library.

but you still complain? what attitude? is working on it, Max reads the requests and answers.PA is already working and the bugs and deficiencies will be remedied

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, daveaspec said:

but you still complain? what attitude? is working on it, Max reads the requests and answers.PA is already working and the bugs and deficiencies will be remedied

Why? I, like everyone, are waiting for corrections.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/21/2018 at 8:42 AM, xander71 said:

Somebody else noticed issues about that the current version of PA reduces the album art image sizes by half? For example a 2400 x 2400 image reduced to 1200 x 1200, and so on... In version 709, there's an option to enable display high resolution album art, so PA shows the original size embedded image. Even if there's a smaller image like 1280 x 1280 and it shows the correct size, images are looks a lil' blurry and noisy, not like in 709 where smaller images are looks more detailed also.

Having this same issue for some of my album art images. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tip-top said:

This does not add to his reputation, rather, on the contrary, shows his negative attitude towards users. You need to fix the work of hi-res output, fix the library.

I think he cares enough about his reputation .library is almost fixed also hi res... I guess people forget they are using a beta .. if you can't handle unfinished business dont opt in for it !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Remember... Max considers us as a Community. We subscribed to Beta. Beta is to test, we are testers. We report issues that we encounter with the Beta version of the app. V792/793 are Betas and the soon to be released ones. So one must have a different mindset and remind oneself to patiently wait for fixes. Having a positive attitude towards a developing app is crucial so you won't lose your head. Save your complaints when the final version is released. Or, instead of complaining, contribute to the Community. ?☮️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, invaderzim said:

Remember... Max considers us as a Community. We subscribed to Beta. Beta is to test, we are testers. We report issues that we encounter with the Beta version of the app. V792/793 are Betas and the soon to be released ones. So one must have a different mindset and remind oneself to patiently wait for fixes. Having a positive attitude towards a developing app is crucial so you won't lose your head. Save your complaints when the final version is released. Or, instead of complaining, contribute to the Community?☮️

What kind of contribute we can do for self ?

Other thing if it will be community of devs, or maybe ticket system (and admin, who will make those system clear for dev).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ran into a problems with 792 

1st. After a few hours the random stop working and start to play according to folder order. 
2nd at about the same time tags, album covers and tracks stop to match. It plays one track show cover of another and when I go into tags shows something completely different..

Other than that it's a great improvement over the older version  

Kob

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • maxmp unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • maxmp locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...