Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, RBEmerson said:

After living with 793, it's turning out to be, overall, a good long step forward. However, UI still strikes me as having a number of "changes for change's sake". Notably, the new slider for where the player is in a track (1/4 way through? 2/3 through?) is now an display of approximate volume, but the "front to back - how far are we?" full bar is missing. Right now I have 56 min track running, and there's no hint, from the sliding volume plot, where in the track the player is. The sliding bar is, ultimately, nice to look at but of little practical value. The thing of value, the original slider is no longer present. 

I'll repeat comments from other posts, there's no apparent way to shuffle only inside the current queue.  

Probably the biggest problem I've had with PP is the lack of some sort of user manual to explain the many features and how to use them. 

You can change the seek bar to static in settings. 

On 8/13/2018 at 2:54 PM, BROKEN said:

Had no clue you stare at the album art as you listen to music.....

the artwork is just as important as the music. it's a visual summary of the album you're listening to. it's the first impression you get of the album before the music even starts. it's one of the reasons i prefer vinyl, and why i enjoy using Poweramp.

17 hours ago, MeGustaPowerAmp said:

So, I'm happy to see that Beta V3 is out, but I'm having issues, and some of them are serious:

- My biggest issue is that if I'm using my wired headphones, Poweramp doesn't recognize play/pause/skip actions demanded by the headphones... this is weird because only happens when the screen is off / my phone is locked. 

- Somethin' weirder: The app refuses to play stereo audio (WTF?); It ramdomly happens, but when it does... man it's annoying. Eventually, the problem corrects itself, but I'm not sure if its my phone's fault / is a software-related issue. 

- Tempo button doesn't work at all and I didn't found a workaround, yet. 

-Some overlapped text... probably related to the low resolution (960x540) in a shitt* Galaxy S4 Mini LOL

Screenshot_Poweramp_20180813-175204.thumb.png.ddde136a9cd8d7b136bd38be10a1aac4.pngScreenshot_Poweramp_20180813-175326.thumb.png.19a0959486ee856b29e5914938e2158b.png

- Widget doesn't work properly when Poweramp isn't running in the background. 

- Previous/Next buttons doesn't do the rewind/fast forward action.

- Dragging down it's pointless when tapping the song cover does the exact same action... i'd prefer "Tapping the cover" to direct you to the song's album. 

- Song info above the cover it's horrible.

- Clear All button isn't working in the search box.

It's good to see that the best music player in Android it's getting better... but it is by no means perfect... yet. 

Keep the good work, Max.

loving that music choice

The Satic Seekbar lines should be thinner because on my cell phone some they stick together and it's not very accurate

My phone is: Galaxy Gran Prime Duos TV

You should also have the number of tracks in the album 

I really liked the function of being able to go to another part of the song without having to go to the player screen

I think it would be quite interesting an extension with other Mix functions as one that has in the Stellio app which I really liked that gives an effect that increases and decreases the pitch at a configurable frequency and intensity. I would buy.

PicsArt_08-14-11.15.39.png

1 hour ago, Wilker said:

The Satic Seekbar lines should be thinner because on my cell phone some they stick together and it's not very accurate

My phone is: Galaxy Gran Prime Duos TV

You should also have the number of tracks in the album 

I really liked the function of being able to go to another part of the song without having to go to the player screen

I think it would be quite interesting an extension with other Mix functions as one that has in the Stellio app which I really liked that gives an effect that increases and decreases the pitch at a configurable frequency and intensity. I would buy.

PicsArt_08-14-11.15.39.png

My static seekbar looks quite neat & fine buddy. 

Screenshot_20180815-054538.png

Hey

I just installed the update from Google Play and, hell yeah! that's some fresh air, finally something new after years... ?

The result is great, I like a lot more the UI than before, the same about transitions....

But even if there's some details I don't like (they are only details), my biggest problem so far is that I haven't found the "most played" list like before, and that's hell of a big issue for me ?

I hope it will be fixed soon... 

3 minutes ago, Some1 said:

Hey

I just installed the update from Google Play and, hell yeah! that's some fresh air, finally something new after years... ?

The result is great, I like a lot more the UI than before, the same about transitions....

But even if there's some details I don't like (they are only details), my biggest problem so far is that I haven't found the "most played" list like before, and that's hell of a big issue for me ?

I hope it will be fixed soon... 

Its already there.Go to

Poweramp library>three dots>list options>scroll down>tik the most played box.

There you got it

11 hours ago, Xeltos said:

Orientation issue? What do you mean? 

He accepted about the text or the boxes being unusually large for phones with different dpis and said he would fix it.. let me find the comment

On 8/10/2018 at 12:48 PM, maxmp said:

1. Hierarchy (and many other categories) are hidden by default, but can be enabled via Library => menu => List Options

2. Right, one some devices with rather low DPI (or raised scaling), font sizes are not ideal, that will be polished.

3. That is why skin dev. documentation for 3rd party skin developers is my priority after the v3 release.

Here you go the second point 

Hey guys, few days ago I updated Poweramp through play store (beta-build-793-play), love the new ui, but my problem is how to disable the visualization when song is played?

I have disabled "Equalizer Screen Spectrum" under setting > visualization but my player ui still look like this. Is this still a bug?

Xua44pp.png

5 minutes ago, boyRiot said:

Hey guys, few days ago I updated Poweramp through play store (beta-build-793-play), love the new ui, but my problem is how to disable the visualization when song is played?

I have disabled "Equalizer Screen Spectrum" under setting > visualization but my player ui still look like this. Is this still a bug?

You need to tap that icon on the left side of the timer/clock icon. That will disable it.

It has 3 options:

Fade Controls <--- this is your current setting.

Full Screen

Disable Visualization

5 minutes ago, djdarko said:

You need to tap that icon on the left side of the timer/clock icon. That will disable it.

It has 3 options:

Fade Controls <--- this is your current setting.

Full Screen

Disable Visualization

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, boyRiot said:

Xua44pp.png

Disable visualization from here

gmRwqQBebBnnYmnLiS6BtNonNl_TJBV4R70OCxtplpfEdw1nHj_pxMV-rgpJmMkDxdXsgZFB6rQayWYT1cZDbyps6E7kq8aRbtc0Kzioywv2nbYFAPhTtDxLQ__KLz3j8FDELE4v

2 hours ago, Lloydie said:

My static seekbar looks quite neat & fine buddy. 

Screenshot_20180815-054538.png

My seekbar looks fine too. But I'm agree if the bar series of that seekbar is too thick. I hope there will be option for changing the thickness of seekbar.

screenshot_20180815__TN4L6.jpg

Archived