Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

30 minutes ago, misagh97 said:

bug reporting :

choose sort by data or others will be reset to sort by title on app restart or close program and open it. 

set sort to Data added , stop playing , close program completely and reopen, see that it's set to sort by title ?

Same

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finnaly.

But a lot of bugs.

1 bug i found.

When change the song with visualisation ON with Fade controls

When press pro buttons to change the song

The buttons come from faded and sound changed but the title and song info stay. From the last song.

From what I read so far to the 8th page pretty much everything has been reported similarly, but to voice my own and add another name to the list here is my feedback so far from 1 day's use:

- I agree with others that album list view is way too inefficiently utilized. I have the same album art at the top and next to each song, I would much rather have album art just at the top and a more condensed look to the album list view.

- I also have the issue where the sort selection resets every once in a while. I have so far had to re-select "By track #" about 10 times.

- I don't want to like or dislike my own songs. They are songs in offline storage on my phone, I would not have had them if I didn't like them. Also, as others have suggested, I would like to view the entirety of my album art instead of it being covered with buttons I dislike (the like and dislike buttons, ironically), the three dots button that is just redundant with other sub-menus (ex: info / tags: the important ones of these are already listed under the play button as metadata and the rest can be accessed when needed, why is this here?, or the album art button we can access via long press to the album art, or delete? Seriously, if I wanted to delete anything I can head to the library and do so in there, I don't need another button just for this., etc. etc.), then there is the song name and the album name with black backgrounds? This is such a, such a step back from the old design it is not even funny.

- The four buttons underneath the navigation buttons in the main player screen: I never ever use search, and I set up my equalizer once in a lengthy session and leave it, forever. I mean, I have been using Poweramp for about 8 years now. In 8 years I last edited my eq, ton, lmt, bal settings maybe 6 years ago. I don't want this button taking up space. Then, the library button: I always and forever have used folder view, I would like an option to that instead, but clicking on the album art is enough for me, which makes this library button redundant again. In short, please give us some choice man.

Anyway, I had backed up my old apk file, I am reverting to alpha 709. Thank you for all the great work, but this beta is not ready for public use yet. So many inefficiencies and redundancies in the menus, in the UI. I tried to be as constructive as possible but this update has caused me issues with my music experience throughout the day today. So I hope you excuse my aggression.

отвратительно! Испортили проигрыватель. Не интарфейс, а мусорка. Самый удобный и интуитивно понятный интерфейс в версиях альфа (700-709). Минус 10 баллов!

10 hours ago, Rabangus said:

On the whole very good. Just one issue - the widget no longer goes to the edge of it's container (in Nova in Galaxy S9+), no matter what you do with the padding settings.

Also, any chance we could have an option to move the track details? Really hate having stuff obscuring the album art...

Seconded!

Getting used to it but so far so good.

2 hours ago, SachinSachi said:

1) working fine in my device

2) working fine in my device

3) true 

Hmm must be my phone, I've tried clearing cache but still no luck. Don't fancy rating over 1000 songs again (had to do that last month after my software update) otherwise I would uninstall/reinstall

1) I do not play some folders. Music files in such folders have no name. Only the name of the album. Apply screen recording.

2) When you hold on the cover, a menu appears, which has scrolling only from one uncommitted line (or from a curved translation). Why scroll, if the menu window can be pulled up and down?

I apologize for the meticulousness.

SGN IV 6.0.1

1533923273.jpg

1533923275.jpg

Since up swipe on the album art has no function, and down swipe has the same function as tapping the art, why not bring back the up/down swipe list change?

Also, it would be great to have options to disable the text over the art, or even a timed adjustable fade-out when changing tracks.

Omg. I just noticed playstore showed it updated Poweramp and was was like "that's not supposed to upda.. *GASP* THERES BEEN SOME PROGRESS!"

~edit~ apperantly i'm not tagged for album/artist as it crashed two times as I tried to select that option. But anywho... dark theme! And there are more visualizations, and a screen on option! Ogm I'm gonna have fun with this

Screenshot_20180810-132929_Poweramp.jpg

Have this update on my Galaxy S5 Andriod 6.0.

I get the screen showing showing the album\track I have selected with all the buttons. However when I press play in a few seconds that screen disappears and on the visulstion shows. I havd to keep tapping the screen to find out what is playing and how fsr into yhe track.

I always want to see this detail; as it was with the previous version. I don't really want the visulation anyway.

I can't find the setting to keep the detail screen.

Any advice please?

3 hours ago, Crazy said:

I meant OpenSL hd audio (open SL hi-res) , it was available on the preview build 790

About him and I say. OpenSL HD is renamed to OpenSL Hi-res. In 790 there was no definition of outputs, so the full list was displayed even if there is no support. In 793 this is fixed, because we see it only on BT

2 hours ago, Knighmare said:

There is a button beside the timer, maybe use that one

Got it, thanks.  I guess there's no way to keep the visualizations play behind the artwork (like it does for 1 seconds before the artwork fades away in full screen mode)

6 minutes ago, athegn said:

Have this update on my Galaxy S5 Andriod 6.0.

I get the screen showing showing the album\track I have selected with all the buttons. However when I press play in a few seconds that screen disappears and on the visulstion shows. I havd to keep tapping the screen to find out what is playing and how fsr into yhe track.

I always want to see this detail; as it was with the previous version. I don't really want the visulation anyway.

I can't find the setting to keep the detail screen.

Any advice please?

4 minutes ago, athegn said:

Ok found disable visualisations.

you could play with transparency too ...

1176486280_2018-08-1014_25_43.thumb.png.3a064d9047323b19583468eec0f0d4d9.png

Havent played too much with the new update but the first thing that caught my eye is that the album image on the widget is sided, like it takes barley 20% of the widget instead of stretching full size, don't know if its a bug of intended but please fix/revert it back

Archived