Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

I absolutely love the work you've put into Poweramp. My fav new dynamic is how the background color changes with the Album artwork??. I am loving the changes you made to the folders and library, as well as the sound. Although I'm not tech savvy in many of the advanced features, I'm cool with everything you've done...except, the visualizations changing with every song. Please provide a lock in method so we don't have to keep changing back to the ones we like manually, and PLEASE try to create a way to use the skins I've purchased or point us to new ones that will work with the new build. I applaud you on your diligence--keep up the awesome work...Poweramp for life????

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please add option in setting like v2.11 has

Like on click instead of Direct play add the current selected song to the queue

Also that p icon in notification as viewed at the start of the thread screenshot looks pretty cool instead of the play icon(for a change) update that to if possible 

The new version is pretty cool and usable loved it :)

When I'm driving and using Waze, I have a terrible bug, when Waze say something, the audio is all "chopped", it's very unpleasant and I can't understand the Waze instruction....

Is that something know with the beta?

I tested using other audio apps and they works perfectly fine with Waze, only this beta of Poweramp produce such weird and disturbing bug....

On 9/12/2018 at 5:28 AM, Blondi?Phoenixx said:

Although I'm not tech savvy in many of the advanced features, I'm cool with everything you've done...except, the visualizations changing with every song. Please provide a lock in method so we don't have to keep changing back to the ones we like manually, and PLEASE try to create a way to use the skins I've purchased or point us to new ones that will work with the new build. I applaud you on your diligence--keep up the awesome work...Poweramp for life????

There actually is a lock, you need to tap this button to cycle different timing options. Set it to the "lock" icon to keep it locked to the current selection.

45393_VisualisationCycleTime.thumb.png.062bb6116003aec90a5167a98ba4532e.png

And check here for 2 free skins (Note: You need to update to at least build-795 to use the skins)

• 1 month later...

Poweramp is the overall best music player!!! I'm using the beta-build-795 on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone. The sound is back to awesome. It's great just the way it is but maybe you can make clear the black block text background or remove the entire text over the album cover Art ?

Предлагаю для функции ЛИМИТ в эквалайзере внести такое изменение: увеличить время длительности обрезки после последнего скачка до 1..1.5 сек, потому как если навернуты низкие, похоже на "запирающийся" усилитель( значительно падает громкость и слишком быстро восстанавливается)

Archived