Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

@maxmp thank you for the update and your hard work! This version is beautiful but it has some bugs you know (sorting, etc) and one minor but annoying bug from v.790: if you pause music in notification (this will change two images: Poweramp icon in notification from playing to paused and "pause" button in notification to "play") and press on "next" or "previous" buttons in notification, the music still be paused but "play" button in notification will change it's image back to "pause" button but continue to work as "play" (if you press it, music will start). Sometimes it leads to misunderstanding. Fix it please

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

How much longer till a usable update? 

Tonight probably. Though, due to the community requests, it's not just a bug fixes release as planned before, but also changes/new features, meaning some new bugs are possible.

On 8/10/2018 at 10:26 AM, casao01 said:

Everything is working without any issues! Thank you for your hard work @maxmp!!

Let me know if all the suffle options are working fine or not. In mine only the shuffle all option is working. I can't shuffle any playlist. Just create a playlist and check if it works or not.

4 hours ago, maxmp said:

Tonight probably. Though, due to the community requests, it's not just a bug fixes release as planned before, but also changes/new features, meaning some new bugs are possible.

Bring it on, Max! The community is here to test PA. Cheers! ?

Just now, alternativer0ck said:

Hello! Do not delete tracks from the application. This issue has already been discussed in the topic. Please draw attention to it. I would very much like to return the possibility to change the albums with a swipe up / down the cover that was super! always enjoyed it) Thanks to Max!

Thank you!

And what now? I'm just back on 704a, but also would much like to use this actions in 79x or newer!

Dear Maxim, return that option please or make it configurable!

On 8/23/2018 at 4:27 AM, Mrmahdi said:

@maxmpI have a question to my mind, all the music on my mobile is stored on the sd card. Will the quality of play in this case not decrease? Or should I transfer music from the sd card to my internal memory?

3 hours ago, Darrenjfwalsh1701 said:

I'd like to know this too

29 minutes ago, pauldamo said:

Why would it be any different because of where it is stored?

The trick is to put green marker on the contacts of the Micro SD for added warmth and fidelity. ?

Kidding aside, @Mrmahdi & @Darrenjfwalsh1701 are you having hiccup/disruption issues during playback? That would be the only possible difference in storing your music on internal storage. Copy a couple albums over to internal and test them to check for a difference in playback.

I have three problems en the version 793:

1. Shuffle inside a playslit not working any options (shuffle just song, shuffle just categories, etc) all of them the songs in my list goes in th same order.

2. When in writting in the seeker a write the first word of the song I want to find, then push space and the space is eleminated and I have to push again and that case i can write the next word.

3. The widget with the playlist is disapared, and It was very usufull because if you just wanted start to listen a list just put in the desktop. 

1 hour ago, djdarko said:

The trick is to put green marker on the contacts of the Micro SD for added warmth and fidelity. ?

Kidding aside, @Mrmahdi & @Darrenjfwalsh1701 are you having hiccup/disruption issues during playback? That would be the only possible difference in storing your music on internal storage. Copy a couple albums over to internal and test them to check for a difference in playback.

I asked my question a few weeks ago and answered it and I have no problem. There is a place to ask about this and I do not think my request was disrespectful, the reason for this is just my awareness, unless the Poweramp is always the best and my only choice will always be Poweramp. If you drop a game or a program on a sd card, you can not expect to have a good performance of the program. So, it may happen a few things to the music in the external memory, including less changes to improve and sound quality than the music that Are in the main memory.

51 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

I asked my question a few weeks ago and answered it and I have no problem. There is a place to ask about this and I do not think my request was disrespectful, the reason for this is just my awareness, unless the Poweramp is always the best and my only choice will always be Poweramp. If you drop a game or a program on a sd card, you can not expect to have a good performance of the program. So, it may happen a few things to the music in the external memory, including less changes to improve and sound quality than the music that Are in the main memory.

You may will see performanceproblems with sd cards if you use some old low speed ones. (it could even be that your phones gives you a warning that performance might suffer on the sd card if it is not one on a certain "speed level")

But that only should affect loading files from there into memory etc and not change any of the data itself

29 minutes ago, Wolfpig said:

You may will see performanceproblems with sd cards if you use some old low speed ones. (it could even be that your phones gives you a warning that performance might suffer on the sd card if it is not one on a certain "speed level")

But that only should affect loading files from there into memory etc and not change any of the data itself

Thanks?

I have a problem with the beta version, it does not recognize my purchase made from the web and therefore it does not let me use the application, I had to install the version that is not beta to continue using the application

Screenshot_20180829-142745_Poweramp.jpg

Archived