Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

21 hours ago, Diego Caceres said:

Hola, note algo, luego de reproducir música por Bluetooth por horas, conecte auriculares y se bajó el volúmen, de manera que al 100% se escuchaba como de un 60% .

Mmm, de pronto será que en tu caso particular tienes 2 controles de volumen separados para auriculares y dispositivos BT? En mi caso, por ejemplo, tengo el volumen de la alarma separado del volumen multimedia y de las notificaciones. 

O como te dijeron, puede ser algún mecanismo de Android para evitar daños a la audición. 

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I hoped (not actually, just me being sarcastic) some of my issues dissapeared magically... IDK if they're SW related or HW related; anyway, I don't care, I'm happy seeing them gone.

My stereo audio (the lack of it, actually) issue is gone  *knocks on wood* , headphone buttons are working flawlessly, text-over-text issues while in Spanish language are still there (Max, if you're reading this, it's NOT resolution-related. I tried 792 in a HTC U Ultra and it had the same issues), widget isn't working properly, tempo button is now working... here I'm waiting for the next build, i'd love to see all this bugs fixed. 

6 hours ago, Absinthequ said:

I've noticed "prefer in folder images" no longer works. I only see embedded.

Also composers should have the ability to change artist image. I like many people use the composers tag for hip hop producers. So for example when I scroll to Dr. Dre the first thing I see is 2pac artwork, because he produces songs for other artists albums. That's weird.

If you could choose your own image at "genres" that would be nice. Or just a default Poweramp logo. I really don't like how it selects random artist album art.

Xperia z5 compact

Click the 3 dots menu after song name in player and then album art, you can pick an image Poweramp supplies or you can pick from gallery which could be the art you want to use.

Before i try out this version can anyone tell me if this feature still works the same. I have artist listed under the same album name but different genres.. So for example if i have an artist songs under Reggaeton and a few songs under say Merengue, when i go to said genre only the songs i have under that specific genre will show up even tho it's the same album..

14 minutes ago, thesleezking said:

Before i try out this version can anyone tell me if this feature still works the same. I have artist listed under the same album name but different genres.. So for example if i have an artist songs under Reggaeton and a few songs under say Merengue, when i go to said genre only the songs i have under that specific genre will show up even tho it's the same album..

I just tested this: Yes it works. It separates the genre per track.

@maxmp Hello, when is the 795 version available? Every week we see good news from the Poweramp, I'd love to try the themes, though if it is possible to give a series of themes without the APK file, that is, the default is in the program, like the two black themes and the white theme.

31 minutes ago, Mrmahdi said:

@maxmp Hello, when is the 795 version available? Every week we see good news from the Poweramp, I'd love to try the themes, though if it is possible to give a series of themes without the APK file, that is, the default is in the program, like the two black themes and the white theme.

V795, wow, have I missed the news? Where did you get the info?

1 hour ago, invaderzim said:

V795, wow, have I missed the news? Where did you get the info?

The build-up skins were released yesterday, and powermax announced yesterday that the themes will be available in version 795, until it seems to me that there will not be much time left perhaps in late August or early next month. Developers can prepare their own themes for the current version. You can see this information in the api and themes topic. The one I'm saying is that a 794 version on the site and a 795 version of Google Play will be available. Of course, this is a guess, and I have to wait to be sure of the powermax team's ability.

Здравствуйте Максим, хочу сделать небольшое замечание!
В новой бета версии вы переделали полностью дизайн, я думал что его можно изменить с помощью стандартной темы, но нет..
Сделайте пожалуйста опцию "старая тема" или что-то вроде этого, потому что новый дизайн ну никак не привычный!
Просто раньше я подстроил всё под себя, а теперь много функций не понятно где находятся!
Очень надеюсь что вы меня услышите! Спасибо
За поддержку многих hi-fi устройств тоже спасибо!
А пока я откатываюсь на 709 билд
P.S. кстати, есть маленькая проблемка, при переключении на hi-res режим, когда включаешь музыку, сначала играет нормально, а потом через некоторое время как будто сильный перегруз, и приходится регулировать преамп (Meizu Pro 5/Build 709-793)
~
Hello Max, I want to make a small comment!
In the new beta version, you completely redesigned the design, I thought that it can be changed using a standard theme, but no..
Please do the option "old theme" or something like that, because the new design is not at all usual!
Just before I built everything for myself, but now many functions are not clear where they are!
I really hope that you will hear me! Thank you
For the support of many hi-fi devices, too, thanks!
In the meantime, I roll back to the 709 build
P.S. by the way, there is a small problem, when switching to hi-res mode, when you turn on the music, it first plays normally, and then after a while it seems like a strong overload, and you have to adjust the preamp (Meizu Pro 5/Build 709-793)

i update the beta but i encounter some problem with the shuffle function in a playlist.

i see that it doesn't effectively shuffle but he reproduce a track after another in alphabetical order.

i try to set the app in english but the issue remains

i have a Honor 9 stock rom 8.0.0

Please do some retouching..kind of that ,blurred album art effect please return that..

Completely blend or option to hide status bar..

Black background of title and artist...must need removal

Plus theme support

Rest all top notch...

If needed can buy again...

Cannot go back bcz..it sounds awesome

Anyway to implement a change for this, when i hit in this example:

Genre > Top 40

it shows me the album's but EVERY SINGLE ARTIST is under their own tab, in V2 with this same scenario everything under that "Streets Of Paris" album (in image below) would just be ONE icon and all songs would be there.. This new way is super wack lol everything else is cool tho lol especially the transitions

V3Example

How much longer till a usable update?  I'm so mad.  i was trying to do work outside did the damn thing stopped playing music and when i looked at it it zeroed out my mp3u playlist.  now i have to spend 20 mins re-syncing my phone with iSyncr  I'm so tired of no shuffle mode that works, playlists go back to All Songs every time i turn around,  and twice now it zereo'd out my playlist.    This is freaking ridiculous after we waited so damn long for a usable beta and this is what we get.  

update:  I just realized part of the bug.  before it zere'd out the playlist when i tried to click on any song on the playlist it wouldn't do anything.   and when i held down and went to view info and backed out of the playlist that's when it blanked out. And when i went back to it there was no songs.   awhile back when it did the same thing i just went to a different playlist and back again and then it was working.  but last time a playlist zereo'd out i went view song info as well.   maybe media scanner is getting in the way?  could be why the playlists go back to "all songs".   that makes sense.  because when i use iSyncr to sync my music when media scanner runs then Poweramp for years has always went back to "all songs".  I"m thinking when trying to go to view song info, it can't read the songs in the playlist at that moment and they clears out the playlist as a result.  I hope this helps you max.   I'm not a programmer but kind of know how some things work.  

please Max, return the situation of the Hi Res audio options equal to build 790.you have renamed and reunited openSLhd ... nn I can no longer exploit the hd by connecting the tel to speaker aux.

by Hi-res audio not work.work only headphone.

Archived