Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Kuldeep said:

Yes that seems to be the case with me too I am using Nokia 5 8.1 Oreo... But I am keeping 792 may be try playstore version that has some difference in output... And by the way anyone know why play store version is 793 is it any different?

Thanks bro. @Kuldeep I can't seem to find the new version in Google Play Store. You have any idea where to find it?

I for one love the new UI.  However beta version 793 has just one main issue (along with some random unexpected crashes when tapping the title to return to the folder hierarchy):

Whenever I change the list options to sort by Track #, it always resets to sort by title on next open. 

Don't know if this is a phone specific issue but I'm running it on an LG V20 (7.0).

6 hours ago, Kuldeep said:

I am not facing any shuffle related issue it is working fine in my phone.... I would like to know what's the issue others are talking about regarding shuffle... Till now I haven't found any bug except the dead delete button

I'm not actually certain now if I've got a problem or not. What I want to do - and what I was doing with the previous version - is to shuffle my albums randomly, but then play each album from beginning to end before advancing to the next one. The new version doesn't seem to have anything called "album shuffle", but it does have "shuffle categories", which seems to be working in at least a similar manner. It's kind of hard to be sure if it's doing exactly what "album shuffle" used to do, in part because this new version doesn't seem to want to display the track number of the current track - so until I get to an album I know by heart, it's hard to tell whether I'm getting the tracks in order. (I use Poweramp in my car, so I'm listening it rather than watching it - and I can't be pushing a lot of buttons while I'm driving!)

On 10/08/2018 at 00:27, maxmp said:

Poweramp-beta-build-792-uni.apk

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Beta:
este beta é o lançamento completo do recurso. Poucas coisas estão faltando, como

mudanças incompletas de traduções (do Beta-preview):
• todas as categorias da biblioteca, incluindo todas as ações
• Dark Skin + por opções de pele - Pro Buttons, barra de busca Static Wave
• Poweramp pode ser mostrado em lockscreen lockscreen UI (anteriormente lockscreen))
• suporte a múltiplas seleções / ações de itens em todas as categorias, incluindo Pesquisa
• novas imagens selecionáveis por download e por artista
• nova categoria Low Rated
• A categoria Hierarquia de pastas (e muitas outras) pode ser ativada via Library menu => List Opções
• removeu a ação do toque / removeu a atribuição predefinida do equalizador por música
• predefinições atribuídas por saída agora aplicadas à mudança de saída e início do Poweramp (anteriormente também foram aplicadas a cada alteração de faixa)
• manuseio aprimorado do botão do fone de ouvido para Android 8.0+
• listas dinâmicas (por exemplo, Reproduzidas recentemente, Mais votadas etc.) tem mais de 200 itens como na v2
• Suporte a 24 bits do Lenovo X3 ESS DAC
• Saída OpenSL HD renomeada para OpenSL Hi-Res Output
• as configurações foram reorganizadas ligeiramente
• layouts de paisagem adicionados

device-2018-08-10-063828.jpg device-2018-08-10-063936.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064003.jpg device-2018-08-10-064047.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064226.jpg device-2018-08-10-064419.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064454.jpg device-2018-08-10-064709.jpg

Poderia melhorar o suporte a telas com 5" pois no meu smartphone alguns ícones estão espremidos ou um em cima do outro, mesma coisa acontece nos widgets

6 minutes ago, Edson said:

Poderia melhorar o suporte a telas com 5" pois no meu smartphone alguns ícones estão espremidos ou um em cima do outro, mesma coisa acontece nos widgets

my phone is 5.2", is not about the screen size, it's about the system resolution/ dpi

meu telefone é de 5,2 ", não é sobre o tamanho da tela, é sobre a resolução do sistema / dpi

I don't t like how folder organization is shown, I always play my music from folders, now they are not organized by hierarchy, for example I used to have a folder of artist A and inside this one I had folders of the album AB C ... Now not It organizes me by artists, but all the albums are outside.

5 minutes ago, Leidy Castillo said:

I don't t like how folder organization is shown, I always play my music from folders, now they are not organized by hierarchy, for example I used to have a folder of artist A and inside this one I had folders of the album AB C ... Now not It organizes me by artists, but all the albums are outside.

click where it says "Mr_SeLeNiO replied to a topic"

Thanks Max for your hard work doing this deserved update... but when call happens music doesn't stop when DVC is On... I had to disable that (DVC) to get the music paused when calling.

Also, there is a way the tag of the song showed on UI can be customized??? I would like to see song's and artist name only... and move the tag displayed to a different location on UI, not over album art???

Thanks!!!

I'm using android 7.1 on custom rom

21 minutes ago, S.V.D. said:

How can I revert to the old model of folder navigation? 

Chose folder -> play all songs recursive-> '>>' button for next folder and '<<'for previous? 

It was killer feature of this player

Tap 3 lines on bottom right of player screen --> Settings

settings.thumb.png.58ed24075bae60b2fc27546bb16b8e22.png

Settings --> Look and Feel --> Skin

Enable "Pro Buttons"

probuttons2.thumb.png.74f14e29e762f60468a01abd415388b5.png

On 8/10/2018 at 8:57 AM, maxmp said:

Poweramp-beta-build-792-uni.apk

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer

Beta:
This Beta is feature complete release. Few things are missing though, like incomplete translations

Changes (from Beta-preview):
• all Library categories, including all the actions
• Dark Skin + per skin options - Pro Buttons, Static Wave Seekbar
• Poweramp can be shown on lockscreen (vs separate lockscreen UI previously)
• support for multiple item selection / actions in all categories, including Search
• new per-artist selectable and downloadable images
• new Low Rated category
• Folders Hierarchy (and many others) category can be enabled via Library menu => List Options
• removed ringtone action / removed per-song equalizer preset assignment
• per-output assigned presets now applied on output change and Poweramp start (previously were applied on each track change as well)
• improved headset button handling for Android 8.0+
• dynamic playlists (e.g. Recently Played, Top Rated, etc.) now can have more than 200 items as in v2
• Lenovo X3 ESS DAC 24bit support
• OpenSL HD Output renamed to OpenSL Hi-Res Output
• settings were reorganized slightly
• landscape layouts added

device-2018-08-10-063828.jpg device-2018-08-10-063936.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064003.jpg device-2018-08-10-064047.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064226.jpg device-2018-08-10-064419.jpg

device-2018-08-10-064454.jpg device-2018-08-10-064709.jpg

MusicFx is working/infact it is not even opening. I am using 793

8 hours ago, djdarko said:

Tap 3 lines on bottom right of player screen --> Settings

settings.thumb.png.58ed24075bae60b2fc27546bb16b8e22.png

Settings --> Look and Feel --> Skin

Enable "Pro Buttons"

probuttons2.thumb.png.74f14e29e762f60468a01abd415388b5.png

Yes, these buttons are enabled, but they changes to the next list, not to the next folder. I have my music organized like this

Music_folder/Artist/Album/song.mp3

So on previous version I was able to do this

Library->Folders(Hierarchy)sketch-1534492492085.thumb.png.732ea2560f3aa5a1b1205fe2877894d1.png

My music folder

sketch-1534492621178.thumb.png.f00deb6f88f2c9d2671355e84a803179.png

95f905066d1c51159296b1e64374bc06.png%20Long flick on artist folder. On previous version I have button 'play all'

95f905066d1c51159296b1e64374bc06.png

Now seems that I have to clear queue and do this

eca3d277ac628be3cd199cc3e45149ba.png

And now, when I press '>>' player simply exits queue and don't navigate between folders

Upd. Seems that I've understood. I need to go to the lowest level of folder hierarchy and start any song. And after that folder navigation start to work

Not even tested yet! But my favorite music player is back ???!! Thank you so much!! 

update: shuffle in playlist is not working for me. Using a OnePlus5. Shuffling playlis only works by random sorting en shuffle off. 

Archived