Poweramp beta build-792

maxmp

Мне очень не нравится вид обводки кнопок "Экв.", "Тон" и "Лимит".

Screenshot_20180811-203744.thumb.png.e5a1366bbb1de24f38894286b76e9470.pngScreenshot_20180811-203748.thumb.png.2241cf7e239c1f392998a6c3db1a1e07.png

Не сразу понял, что если они обведены белым (как остальные включенные кнопки) - они выключены.

А если стали черными без обводки - включены. Странное решение.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Draconican said:

After fiddling with the settings and installing the alpha-beta Version i finally got the high res audio working on my Zenfone 3. Finally that annoying sound distortion is gone! Glad the app is working flawlessly now! Thanks max (v793) Screenshot_20180811-233935.thumb.png.24bff1627a2a676142d05309e171e6dc.png

Screenshot_20180811-233847.png

whats the Hi-Res audio testing app you are using there?? couldn't find it in Play Store

EDIT: I now see it's for Asus

12 minutes ago, WinstonY said:

List now playing indicator

Hi. I noticed that there aren't any indicator on the music track currently being played while viewing the song list. Would be nice to add this back. Thanks! 

when you tap the album art it always goes to the song playing, with animation

On 8/10/2018 at 8:16 AM, bonsanator said:

Thanks Max, I found a bug in my most precious part of a music player, Playlists :(

Turns out the shuffle isnt working when i press the shuffle icon from a playlist. The shuffle every song in the library feature works but not the playlist specific ones.

Any possible solutions/workarounds?

EDIT: I'm using the HTC 10 stock 8.0 ROM

Same for me on a Galaxy s8+

But thank you, @maxmp! I've been checking the site regularly for updates, so happy to see this latest version! THANK YOU again! 

1. Turn off the switching tracks with volume buttons, the Stop button on the headset does not work.
2. Stuttering and crackling sound.
Max took all the feces from the 709 version. And you just need to finish the UI 790 version.
But the national self-identification of Max does not allow him to look for easy ways.

1. Отваливается переключение треков кнопками громкости, не работает кнопка Стоп на гарнитуре.
2. Заикания и треск звука.
Макс взял весь кал из 709 версии. А нужно было бы всего лишь допилить UI 790 версии.
Но национальная самоидентификация Макса не позволяет искать лёгкие пути.

On 8/10/2018 at 2:29 AM, Nishchay said:

@maxmp I've found a bug , when i connect through bluetooth to my car system i am not able to forward/reverse the songs using physical buttons on my car

This used to work perfectly before 

Wait for the player to index and / reboot.. I saw the same .. I was impatient as it was indexing 120gb worth of files ... once done, worked awesome

7 hours ago, CVBNM,.- said:

Great update, finally EQ is working and saving presets. But I found a few bugs with widget:

1. I use widget on my home screen and if I don't use Poweramp for a while, plug in earphones and just click "Play", it doesn't react. It does nothing. Every button is unresponsive. I have to click on the widget somewhere so it opens Poweramp and start playing music from there. After music starts playing, widget starts working. 

Screenshot_20180811-115822__01__01.thumb.jpg.4cfe4ff899597ee63ac562552adc6008.jpg

2. I'll post another reply of a second bug under this one, because it only allows me to upload 501kbs worth of attachments and I want to attach screenshots

I love that song and Cole Swindell.  finally a screenshot with music i recognize.  

1 hour ago, LuisFernandes said:

Is it just me or i cant shuffle playlist.....

I have this problem too.  went to go exercise happy to use the new version and it played my playlist in order and after a about 8 songs it restarted at the beginning.  my exercise performance took a hit while i slowed down to see what was going on.  I had it on playlists in order shuffle songs in playlist but it didn't shuffle.  

Salu2, para los que puedan por limitacion de software o Hardware y mientras se solucionan pequeños detalles de esta beta, respecto a lo de los botones e interfaz se puede solucionar ya que parece ser un problema de tamaño de texto o resolución, que su solución temporal seria en ajustes de pantalla del terminal reducir dichos valores.. 

SALU2, for those who can by limitation of software or Hardware and while solving small details of this beta, regarding the buttons and interface can be solved and wue seems to be a problem of text size or resolution that your temporary solution would be in a Terminal Screen justes reduce these values..

Screenshot_20180811-193123.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193140.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193148.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193229.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193638.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193751.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-194026.jpg

6 hours ago, BROKEN said:

Do you mind showing me your exact settings in a screenshot?

I'll get you one in a bit but all I'm using is the default settings as far as the audio part of it. Only audio stuff I've changed is SOX resampler.

Have you tried any of the other outputs to see if it still does it?

46 minutes ago, Franc1sc0 said:

Salu2, para los que puedan por limitacion de software o Hardware y mientras se solucionan pequeños detalles de esta beta, respecto a lo de los botones e interfaz se puede solucionar ya que parece ser un problema de tamaño de texto o resolución, que su solución temporal seria en ajustes de pantalla del terminal reducir dichos valores.. 

SALU2, for those who can by limitation of software or Hardware and while solving small details of this beta, regarding the buttons and interface can be solved and wue seems to be a problem of text size or resolution that your temporary solution would be in a Terminal Screen justes reduce these values..

Screenshot_20180811-193123.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193140.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193148.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193229.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193638.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-193751.jpg

Screenshot_20180811-194026.jpg

Question: How do you get the Hi-Res icon in status bar?

EDIT: Try this and let me know if you liked it ;)

2018-08-11 15.43.20.png

@Mr_SeLeNiO cuando el Hardware, software y capa de personalización lo soportan y la salida es auténtica Hi-Res ™ y en este caso EMUI 8 lo muestra. No hay configuración para activar ese icono solo sale cuando se cumple una reproducción Hi-Res full (auténtica) 

Un Saludo

@Mr_SeLeNiO cuando el Hardware, el software y la capa de personalización lo admiten y la salida es auténtica Hi-Res ™ y en este caso EMUI 8 lo muestra. There is no setting to activate that icon only comes out when a full Hi-Res (authentic) playback is fulfilled. 
Un saludo

2 minutes ago, Franc1sc0 said:

@Mr_SeLeNiO cuando el Hardware, software y capa de personalización lo soportan y la salida es auténtica Hi-Res™ y en este caso EMUI 8 lo muestra.

Un Saludo

@Mr_SeLeNiO when the Hardware, software and personalization layer support it and the output is authentic Hi-Res ™ and in this case EMUI 8 shows it.
A greeting

too bad Sony brags about Hi-Res but doesn't display the icon like yours xD 

8 minutes ago, Mr_SeLeNiO said:

Lástima que Sony se jacta de alta resolución, pero no muestra el icono como el suyo xD 

Solo es un icono, en realidad lo que importa es si uno percibe un buen sonido o una buena calidad de reproducción ... y Sony trabaja bien eso

It's just an icon, really what matters is if you perceive a good sound or a good quality of reproduction... and Sony works well that

-Animations speed is not multiplied by the system animation speed, which i find annoying because i don't like waiting for animation to be completed so i set the animation scale to 0 in android developer options.

-Add a new "View As" setting for lists as "List - Small" is too large on a Galaxy S7, it's hard to see all the songs of an album in the same screen. You could add "List - Extra Small".

-The back button management is still horrible, back should always go back to the last library page you came from, even if you are in the "playing song" view. It should never close the app, for that we have the home button! Why have 2 buttons that do the same thing in most cases?
Even you you listening to a song you found from a search, it should go back to the artist anyway.

-When i'm listening to a song and i click on the 3 dots and click GO TO ARTIST, i'd expect the "Artist Albums" view, not the "All Artists Songs" view. If statistically most people don't think like me, then make it an option in the settings or add another button, GO TO ARTIST ALBUMS/SONG.

-When clicking on an an artist from the search page, you should go into "Artist Albums" view, or again, give the user a setting.

-Notifications (e.g. Shuffle Songs And Categories) are always shown on top of important UI elements, blocking their visibility and the ability to click them.

-Searching should prioritize Artist over Albums, or give the user the choice over the priority.

-If the library only has 1 option (e.g. Artists), you could add an option to go to it directly when trying to go to the library (and a reset button in the general settings), this would make browsing much faster for users like me.

-In the previous version you used to be able to click on the 3 dots in the library and start "Shuffle all" and it would shuffle all songs in random order. Now the is no quick way of doing this unless you open the "All Songs view". There should be one.

-Make search context based? Or at least add it as an option. For example if you are in an "All Artists Songs" view and you click search, you probably want to search within that list, not the whole library.

-Idea/setting: don't clear the search if the new search phrase doesn't return any results, but the previous search phrase had some (e.g. write "The Beatles" and the you accidentally click on another key and everything disappears).

Можно что-нибудь сделать с размером списка?

5b6f3a3c0b15b.png5b6f3a994fb86.png

Огромный список на 4 песни, нет у меня таких проблем со зрением. В том же стоковом плеере хотя бы 7 песен, и ничего, солидно. Аппарат Galaxy A3 (2016), Android 7.0

Про главный экран. Ну эти черные прямоугольные рамочки вокруг названия песни не смотрятся с округленными кнопками внизу. Название песни и исполнителя нельзя обвести округленной рамкой, а не прямоугольной? Или как-то с прозрачностью сделать рамку. Ну некрасиво. Сравните со стоковым плеером Самсунг.

5b6f3b5109f62.png5b6f3b7171a54.png

Archived