Poweramp
Madhav Nemani

License Verification Pending!!!!!!!

For the last two days I've been unable to use Poweramp because of "License Verification Pending" thing. I've cleared Google Play Store data. Uninstalled both Poweramp and the unlocker, reinstalled them through play store. Cleared data again. Did the whole thing many times. All of that and still no luck. Help!!

I am using alpha build 709 play.

Please email your details to poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com. What version of Android and Play Store are you using?

Andre

Android 8.1 Oreo and Play Store version 10.7.18-all [0] [PR] 202540272 ( as seen on Google Play Store)

I was on AOSP Extended custom ROM until this morning. I've changed to Havoc OS custom ROM and the issue still persists ruling out factory reset or the ROM as the solution. I already used Poweramp on Android 8.1 before and I don't think that's the issue either. Something must be wrong with verifying my purchase via Play Store. I am going to mail my details to the email and hope the issue gets resolved fast.