When I start a track, the first ~half second doesn't play due to a fade-in. I have many songs that start immediately with a drum hit or a loud note, but Poweramp has an aggressive fade-in at the beginning of a track (even the fade/cross-fade settings disabled), so the very first part of the track is missed. (I reported this for v2 here and was asked to test it on alpha.)

On the Audio -> Crossfade and Fade screen, there are two relevant options: Fade play/pause/stop - This is off Play/pause/stop fade length - This cannot be set to zero Even Fade play/pause/stop disabled, the fade length setting is still honored. I can improve the situation by changing the length to 50 ms, but this value cannot be set to zero.

A good way to illustrate this is to set the fade length setting to 1000ms and then play a track that is immediately loud; you will hear the very noticeable fade in, even with Fade play/pause/stop disabled.

Seems like the fix for this would be to honor the Fade play/pause/stop setting and/or allow the fade length value to be set to 0.   I have purchased the full version, but this setting is so important to me I'd be happy to donate extra $$ to see it resolved

Versions:
alpha-build-709-play (Full Version)
Samsung Galaxy S7
Android version 8.0.0