Questions about the final release date of Poweramp v3 (and other ETA requests)

pankajjbs

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently using build 790 and have to say maxmp did a great work and now Poweramp looks and feels like the newest app ever!!

But the missing features and recent closing of the app is actually a little annoying ..

I was just asking as in the first post on this build mentioned complete features by May of 2018 but I didn't receive any update info...want to know if the beta testers get new updates via play store or we need to visit forums Everytime...

Screenshot_20180629-123921.jpg

On 4/30/2018 at 10:06 AM, maxmp said:

Regarding release schedule - May is set as month for a feature-complete Beta release (with the all missing parts finished), and the end of May/beginning of June'18 is the final v3 release planned period. It depends on bugs and specific device issues.

[Admin: Reminder, development timings are very hard to predict, so timescales can vary - and repeated ETA requests won't help speed up the process!]

Please help dude I know u are doing the best possible work but plz take your time and do it by July

6 hours ago, clever_man said:

@utahman1971, you can develop your own musical player with the same quality and than you'll tell us how it simple. Before it your words just a nothing. If it so simple why Neutron's TEAM (not just one dev!) can't create UI and Hi-Res was released after PA?

Poweramp is a company, charging users a fee for the product.  Here you are asking the paying customer to develop their own product to see if it's hard to do.  We pay for the product so "professionals" can do it and treat us right, not to listen to amateurs like you.  If Poweramp wants to run like a more professional business then start acting like one.  Mods like you is not helping on the PR front.

Poweramp needs to project manage their product, set realistic deadlines and deliver the product.  I don't care if this operation is a 1 man show or 100 man show, you have paying customers, now do your part.  Otherwise, get out of this business if you can't handle customer complaints.

19 minutes ago, kunimasai said:

Poweramp is a company, charging users a fee for the product.  Here you are asking the paying customer to develop their own product to see if it's hard to do.  We pay for the product so "professionals" can do it and treat us right, not to listen to amateurs like you.  If Poweramp wants to run like a more professional business then start acting like one.  Mods like you is not helping on the PR front.

Poweramp needs to project manage their product, set realistic deadlines and deliver the product.  I don't care if this operation is a 1 man show or 100 man show, you have paying customers, now do your part.  Otherwise, get out of this business if you can't handle customer complaints.

First off... he isn't a Mod or at least it doesn't show him being one. And second... you have a working version available and you paid for it. There are ZERO expectations from ANY company, in regards to releasing anything past what you paid for. And calling a 1 man $5 a pop cellphone app a company is a stretch. Small business... maybe. Oh and if you paid for the app in anticipation of the new version... that's your own fault, not the developers.

If ya want to call it a lemon, why didn't get a refund right away then? And comparing a $5 app developer with billion dollar a yr cell phone manufacturers  is like trying to compare a kid making a cardboard box car with Chevrolet. And he promised... can ya point me to where he used that word? Did he cross his heart and hope to die or stick a needle in his eye? SMH.

On 7/3/2018 at 12:44 PM, Neosiris said:

Y'all still have hopes that the final version is going to be released this year xD... Let alone the supposed June release date LOL

A new day means less hope for a release before 2025... Right guys xD?

Archived