Questions about the final release date of Poweramp v3 (and other ETA requests)

pankajjbs

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/5/2018 at 9:13 AM, andrewilley said:

Repeatedly spamming different threads with the same message won't make the next beta release happen any quicker, they will all just get moved here.

Andre

Like we can do thing to speed it up.

He should not mention dates at least.

I'm developer myself and i know how hard it is, one small bug can cost you days etc.. 

But i think playlists is easy implementation unless he doing some AI shit for shuffle etc..

On 7/6/2018 at 4:19 PM, utahman1971 said:

It won't be released anyways, just face it. Just keep 709 and stick with it or none functional 790. I am planning being dead before release, and it won't be because of suicide either.

So you think it's not going to be released and or you'll be dead anyway... RIP.

Let me know where you're buried, so when it does get released... I'll come leave a message on your tombstone in black Sharpie

I guess we're just gonna have to be content with what we have. No consistent updates, be it physical or even posts in here.. which is kind of mind boggling. If it's taking this long to get from Alpha to Beta... how long for Beta to full? Holy smokes... I'm thinking end of yr at the earliest or mid 2019 at the latest. I'm content with 709 for now, but would love to see a small update to 790 to include all the sorting options.

8 hours ago, utahman1971 said:

He hasn't done anything with scrobbling 

Max did acknowledge that scrobbling wasn't working properly in the betas, and also that he didn't consider it a priority. However he did says that it would be fixed in v3.

Andre

When will you provide final v3 update. It's been a long time. I purchased it about two years ago. But still waiting to get timely updates.

And you should start a Google plus fourm to discuss upcoming versions and features.

Tell us an exact date when will we get the final v3 update. I know that it's a hard work when there are millions of customers waiting to get there hands on probably the best music player on Android with major overhaul and no glitches left.

And they want it as polished as always which is a tough task to deal with.

Waiting.....     for a positive answer

Archived