Questions about the final release date of Poweramp v3 (and other ETA requests)

pankajjbs

22 hours ago, Thind said:

This is only second time I'm asking for actual ETA since March so one sincere request to all the admins and lord @maxmp himself?:

When can I expect the next beta/stable release of v3?

You won't get an answer. Other than maybe "It will be released when it's done. And it will be done, whenever it's done."

It is rather off putting when you can't get an official monthly update on how things are going. Or even a bit more timely updates.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On that moment is not implemented queue and searching of visualisation's presets. Other stuffs are ready. Max apologizes for not being in time and can't provide correct ETA.

We just need some patience and soon we will get the beta.

2 hours ago, clever_man said:

On that moment is not implemented queue and searching of visualisation's presets. Other stuffs are ready. Max apologizes for not being in time and can't provide correct ETA.

Thank you for the info.

11 hours ago, clever_man said:

will it ready before August..?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, clever_man said:

Max is planning upload beta tommorow or in Monday. I hope that we will get beta on the next week.

do you know if we get it here as apk or as an update under the beta program from Google Play Store?

Archived