Questions about the final release date of Poweramp v3 (and other ETA requests)

pankajjbs

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Demonsx3 said:

If you go to the top of this very forum, at the thread that says 790 testing you click on it and scroll down just a bit it clearly states, " June'18 is the final v3 release planned period. It depends on bugs and specific device issues." So it should be coming anytime soon, if not today, then tomorrow if not tomorrow then by the end of this week. Be patient we've waited long, but it's a complete rework what do you expect and for only 4$? 

And keep in mind it says "planned period." So the release could come out in say July 2018 or later. And I'm okay with waiting if it means a more stable release.

Hi max i just want to know how is your  v3 Poweramp code compling/development is going on.... by the way i am not asking when max is  going to release fully featured v3 Poweramp... i can wait as long as you want for update..☺️

I don't know who is trolling and who not, but the time you need to implement a new feature is often much less than the time you need to fix all the bugs. In more complex software the later can be 10 times or more compared to the time you need to implement the feature. So it's nothing new that a programmer is a little to optimistic when he publishes a release date. Just wait and enjoy some good songs with the great v2 or the 709.

10 hours ago, pankajjbs said:

TODAY IS 24 JUNE    WHY WE ARE WAITING FOR UPDATE ....

THE FULL V3 WILL NOT TO BE RELEASED IN 2018... 

AM I RIGHT          MAXMP

???????

YEAH DEV NOT RELIABLE ENOUGH WE SHOULD USE EMOJIS AND BOLD TEXT AND EVERYTHING SO THE DEV REALESES IT FASTER ???????

Please send more popcorn

On 4/30/2018 at 10:06 AM, maxmp said:

Regarding release schedule - May is set as month for a feature-complete Beta release (with the all missing parts finished), and the end of May/beginning of June'18 is the final v3 release planned period. It depends on bugs and specific device issues.

[Admin: Reminder, development timings are very hard to predict, so timescales can vary - and repeated ETA requests won't help speed up the process!]

Any Progress ?

Archived