Questions about the final release date of Poweramp v3 (and other ETA requests)

pankajjbs

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dainniels said:

is the alpha Build was stable like no major bugs? i would like to give it a try until the latest update was not yet Released

709 is pretty stable and feature-complete, but uses the existing interface rather than the new Material Design one in test build 790.

Andre

2 minutes ago, h.h said:

hi Andre

Is there a certain date for the release of the new beta?

Jeez how many more times is that going to be asked each day.  Andre just got through posting earlier today that he's going to or about to delete more posts asking for the date of the release.  Tons of people ask every day like a broken record.  

1 hour ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

Jeez how many more times is that going to be asked each day.  Andre just got through posting earlier today that he's going to or about to delete more posts asking for the date of the release.  Tons of people ask every day like a broken record.  

It will be better if max share the release plan of v3 beta then people will never ask the release date....I know that Development timings are very hard to predict but every devoloper should have a target for releasing their app....we just want to know the targeted period....

3 hours ago, dipanjan maity said:

It will be better if max share the release plan of v3 beta then people will never ask the release date....I know that Development timings are very hard to predict but every devoloper should have a target for releasing their app....we just want to know the targeted period....

Why do you care? Keep quiet ant let the guy work on the app, reading the same whining crap every day doesn't help to be productive no? 

I love how ignorant everyone is, if you go to the original thread, scroll down a little bit, it has been updated and I quote "June'18 is the final v3 release planned period. It depends on bugs and specific device issues." So, the release date is planned for today, unless I'm mistaken and I read this wrong. 

If you go to the top of this very forum, at the thread that says 790 testing you click on it and scroll down just a bit it clearly states, " June'18 is the final v3 release planned period. It depends on bugs and specific device issues." So it should be coming anytime soon, if not today, then tomorrow if not tomorrow then by the end of this week. Be patient we've waited long, but it's a complete rework what do you expect and for only 4$? 

Archived