Install Poweramp709 to open the app normally, but it will crash when you start playing.

AgBloodTear

Install Poweramp709 to open the app normally, but it will crash when you start playing.

My device is Sony zx1 internal system version is 1.0 corresponds to Android version is 4.1.1, before the installation is Poweramp704, can be used normally, has not been updated for a long time, I updated the latest Poweramp709, the program is installed normally, open normal, but one It starts to play music and it crashes. Is this a program problem, or do I need to set it up?

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Try uninstalling and re-installing and let it re-scan. Don't restore your settings and playlists before testing though, some people have found the old settings data can cause problems.

Andre

Sorry, after I tried, I still failed.
If you can not install directly according to the 790 version, the prompt parsing package error, this should be the APK directly does not support the android4.1.1 system, the 709 version can be installed normally, but once the playback starts, the player will crash immediately, can not be used normally, 704 can Normal use.
I want to declare my device again: SONY NWZ-ZX1 Professional Player Not SONY Xperia XZ1
The Android version is 4.1.1.
In addition, I would like to ask, as a professional player SONY NWZ-ZX1, the machine itself supports HI-Res, but Poweramp can not open the relevant settings of HI-res, is there any special optimization for this device?

Sorry, I completely missed that you said you were using Android 4. Unfortunately that isn't supported in 790, all of the material design builds and the final v3 will require Lollipop or above. 704 still worked on older versions of Android, and I thought 709 did too, but perhaps not on your version? The original v2 of Poweramp will be retained as a legacy product for anyone using KitKat or below.

Andre

Archived