Bluetooth LDAC only support 44.1khz?

JeanTse

as title, when I'm playing Hi-Res music, the "Bluetooth output setting" is still showing 44.1khz.

Does the music is being re-sampled into 44.1khz while playing?

my earphone is Sony WI-1000X, and the connecting mode is definitely LDAC (other music player can support Hi-Res mode).

IMG_20180704_202550.jpg

IMG_20180704_202032.jpg

16 hours ago, Wolfpig said:

What phone are you using?

Stuff above 44khz probably only is available on the hi-res output options (it either say experimental hires or open sl hd or so) not on the standard output options.

HUAWEI P10

I've said that other music player app can perfectly support. And when I use wired earphone I can hear the different between different sound sources.

Only Poweramp shows 44.1khz when the earphone is connected.

Checked on my device so that i dont post anything wrong.

The Stuff in the playerscreen only shows the file properties...so that would not change even if it would be play with 96khz.

And as guessed right, more than 46khz are only available on the hd output options of the player

aGHHDxg.png

7XBBl43.png

Not sure about that, but it could be that the hires options might not be supported on huawei devices (yet?) cause they use a own processor architecture which probably needs an extra api work done...but that for sure can someone answer who knows it better. 

I have a similar phone, the Huawei P10 Plus. It seems that either Poweramp doesn't support Huawei's implementation of Hi-Res (which is using the Kirin Processor) or the P10 doesn't support High-Res. OpenSL ES Output seems to be limited to 44.1 kHz

8 hours ago, Kidsnd274 said:

I have a similar phone, the Huawei P10 Plus. It seems that either Poweramp doesn't support Huawei's implementation of Hi-Res (which is using the Kirin Processor) or the P10 doesn't support High-Res. OpenSL ES Output seems to be limited to 44.1 kHz

understand that, Thank you~

so it does re-sample the music, right? Huawei's system music player also re-sample the music but it doesn't show it, right?

what a pity...

• 5 months later...

Archived